10-18-14, 02:38 AM   #1
Lorieth
A Defias Bandit
Profiles Resetting!

Downloaded RealUI and installled correctly (have used RealUI for a while) and every time i set my bars up where i want them and scale etc, i save the profile in RealUI Advanced Settings page and then it asks me to restart RealUI and then everything resets to default positions. Also, when i change it and save the profile in Bartender settings, it instantly changes to the blizzard default bars with the blizzard art.

How do i stop it? I will submit some screenshots of before and after if needed
10-18-14, 02:51 AM   #2
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From the FAQ:
RealUI automatically controls some of the settings of a number of addons, so any changes made to these settings won't persist unless you release RealUI's control.

RealUI control of all addons can be set through the /realui > Advanced > AddOn Control config panel.

Alternatively, an option called RealUI Control exists in a number of RealUI config panels.
For Action Bars (Bartender) this option is found under /realui > Action Bars.
For Raid Frames (Grid) these options are found under /realui > Raid Frames.
If you just wish to adjust bar sizes/positions/etc, then unticking RealUI Control under the /realui > Action Bars config panel will do the trick.

If you wish to use your own profiles in Bartender, then you'll need to untick the Profile tick-box under the /realui > Advanced > AddOn Control config panel.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 10-18-14 at 03:00 AM.
10-18-14, 03:41 AM   #3
Lorieth
A Defias Bandit
awesome, thanks!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Profiles Resetting!