01-16-07, 12:46 PM   #1
wolfbane
A Murloc Raider
Moving/Removing the PvP score counters in Silithus/EPL/Hellfire Penninsula?

I'll do my best to explain what I'm looking for...

Some kind of addon that lets me either move or, even better, hide the PvP score counter in the top middle of the screen that pops up in BGs and in areas like Silithus and more recently Hellfire Penninsula. The thing is they end up smack in the middle of my target unitframe that I prefer to keep in the top middle of the screen, making the text somewhat hard to read.

I've searched various forums and addon sites to no avail. I really just want to get rid of them since I don't give a rats behind about PvP.

So... is it even possible codewise, and in that case is there an addon out there I could use?
I haven't had time to try some kinda move anything addon yet, in case those work. Would be thankful for a name of one of those in that case. =)
01-16-07, 02:31 PM   #2
Janx
A Cyclonian
Discord Frame Modifier.

you can use this to hide the pvp status text. however, it would also hide AB and WSG status. not too sure if discord frame modifier has also been ported like the other discord mods by the users.
01-16-07, 06:38 PM   #3
wolfbane
A Murloc Raider
Ok, thanks, I'll look into that asap. Thanks for the tip. =)
01-16-07, 07:20 PM   #4
Janx
A Cyclonian
no problem at all
01-17-07, 11:39 AM   #5
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
Isn't there an official Blizzard option for this on the Advanced tab now, since one of the 2.x patches?
01-17-07, 12:48 PM   #6
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'd recommend...

Originally Posted by wolfbane
I'll do my best to explain what I'm looking for...

Some kind of addon that lets me either move or, even better, hide the PvP score counter in the top middle of the screen that pops up in BGs and in areas like Silithus and more recently Hellfire Penninsula. The thing is they end up smack in the middle of my target unitframe that I prefer to keep in the top middle of the screen, making the text somewhat hard to read.

I've searched various forums and addon sites to no avail. I really just want to get rid of them since I don't give a rats behind about PvP.

So... is it even possible codewise, and in that case is there an addon out there I could use?
I haven't had time to try some kinda move anything addon yet, in case those work. Would be thankful for a name of one of those in that case. =)
I'd recommend MoveAnything. With this you can move / hide / resize almost everything on the UI.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Moving/Removing the PvP score counters in Silithus/EPL/Hellfire Penninsula?