01-29-07, 09:21 AM   #1
Camlost
A Defias Bandit
Can't run CTMOD(or any other mods)

I've read the FAQ for installing it, and I know I've done everything correctly, but I still can't use any mods. That is to say, when I open and enter the character selection screen, there is no small window in the bottom left corner. When asking for help in trouble shooting a problem you are having with a skin/mod please include this information in your post. I tried downloading ctmod and atlas from this site, but I got neither to work. I placed the mods in C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns. The directory for the ctmod files, for example, would be C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Ctmod, with all the downloaded files in the CTmod folder.

Has anyone got a clue?

Thanks in advance,
Camlost
01-29-07, 09:53 AM   #2
fuzlogic
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Camlost
The directory for the ctmod files, for example, would be C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Ctmod, with all the downloaded files in the CTmod folder.

Has anyone got a clue?

Thanks in advance,
Camlost
According to what you typed the location of lets say the Ct_Barmod folder would look like this:

C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Ctmod\CT_Barmod

if this is correct then you need to change like so (along with all the other folders in the Ctmod folder):

C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\CT_Barmod

Basically Cut all the mods (aka: CT_barmod, CT_bottomBar, CT_Buffmod, CT_Core... ETC) out of the folder you made (Ctmod) and paste them into the Addon folder. (where you see the blizzard stuff; aka: Blizzard_AuctionUI, Blizzard_BattlefieldMinimap, Blizzard_BindingUI... Etc)

HTH

fu-Z-logic

Last edited by fuzlogic : 01-29-07 at 09:57 AM.
01-29-07, 11:41 AM   #3
Janx
A Cyclonian
also for other addons, their folders should go to

x:\...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\

and not

x:\...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\<addon name>\<addon folder>
01-30-07, 04:43 AM   #4
Neruu
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Camlost
I've read the FAQ for installing it, and I know I've done everything correctly, but I still can't use any mods. That is to say, when I open and enter the character selection screen, there is no small window in the bottom left corner[...cut...]
It should be a button not a window.
Check the ...//interface/addon/xxx configuration.
When you login look at the bottom left corner if you see "addons" button, click on it and open addon configuration window.
bye
02-11-07, 08:04 AM   #5
Camlost
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for your answers, but I regret to say that I still can't get any mods to work. I've now got them placed directly in the AddOns directory, as you told me to, i.e C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\CT_AssistFrame. I have used ctmod before, so I know pretty much how do activate it normally, but since then I've reinstalled World of Warcraft with The Burning Crusade, and I now can't get any mods to work. Perhaps I'll have to try and reinstall WoW?
02-11-07, 09:47 AM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Make sure you don't have multiple installations of WoW on your computer.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Can't run CTMOD(or any other mods)