01-16-07, 12:16 AM   #1
muataur
A Kobold Labourer
Completely Disabling Bongo's

Ok so i decided i didnt want to putz with the Bongo's action bars, so i disabled it in my addons before i log in-game. I got everything i wanted but the default action bar still has problems. Remember how you normally have the up and down arrows in the middle of the action bar? Well, those dont show up.
The, "Move Everything" addon or whatever its called, i go to move the action bar to see if the action bar that came with it could still be moved, and it can. How do i COMPLETELY DISABLE the action bar? I'm not able to put my abilities on the default WoW action bar, and i want those arrows back as well, but i dont know how to go about doing it =\ I already disabled the things that i didnt want in-game and they all worked just fine. Its just those 2 things that im having a problem with....anyone have any suggestions? Here's a picture of what it looks like right now if it helps any.
You can see that the only ability i wanted on the default action bar, isnt even on the default action bar. And the up and down arrows are missing. I just want to know how i get those things back to normal. Any help is much appreciated.

01-16-07, 02:10 AM   #2
Janx
A Cyclonian
the coords seems to be the same used in simpleminimap. do you have that addon?

as for the action bars, it may seem like there is another addon being used to configure your bars. you can also tell that the icons are not aligned properly with the default action bar.
01-16-07, 11:04 PM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Janx
the coords seems to be the same used in simpleminimap. do you have that addon?

as for the action bars, it may seem like there is another addon being used to configure your bars. you can also tell that the icons are not aligned properly with the default action bar.

One suggestion ... completely uninstall Bongos .. goto your addons directory and delete the bongos folders (Bongos, Bongos_ActionBar, Bongos_MapBar, Bongos_Options)

Also goto your WTF folder and look around for the saved variables folder. Rename any Bongos files there as well. Example : "Bongos.Lua ---> OLD Bongos.LUA"

Mine are located in D:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables .. there are two Bongos files there (Bongos.Lua and Bongos.Lua.Bak)

Also in D:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\SERVER NAME\CHARACTER NAME\Saved Variables\ .. there are also some in there. Rename Those as well

If all this does not work ... rename your WTF folder to something like WTF OLD. You will need to redo anything you did to your UI and WoW settings but it just might be Bongos cause something in a file WoW uses to get messed up.

Hope I helped with your problem.

I would suggest against any file deletion other than the Bongos Addon Folders. You would not want to delete anything that you might need. The files are small and will not get loaded if the get a name change.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Completely Disabling Bongo's