01-29-07, 11:01 AM   #1
Knight186
A Fallenroot Satyr
Looking for a suggestion

Has anyone found something similar to Discord Frames? I'm looking for something that will show my health in % format and target in % format.

Also, I'm using Metamap, is there anything that gives information for maps that could help with tradeskills like herbalism or mining.

Pretty much right now I use Titan Bar, Metamap, and Auctioneer, so any suggetions are welcome.

Thanks.
01-29-07, 11:45 AM   #2
Janx
A Cyclonian
if all you are looking for is a simple change to show % for HP for you and target, you can simply use ct_unitframes for the default frames. however, if you want to change the default unitframes to something else, i suggest ag_unitframes.

you can try out Cartographer and also get its plug-ins for herbing and mining.

both these addons can be downloaded at wowace.com/files.
01-29-07, 11:57 AM   #3
Knight186
A Fallenroot Satyr
Great I found it. Thanks. I'll see if this helps me. By the way will I need to remove Metamap.

Last edited by Knight186 : 01-29-07 at 11:59 AM.
01-29-07, 12:05 PM   #4
Ektyr
A Fallenroot Satyr
You could just disable Metamap, no reason to actually remove it.

Since you mentioned Titan and are looking for other alternatives, you may want to take a look at FuBar.
01-29-07, 12:08 PM   #5
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Titan alt=Fubar
MetaMap alt=Cartographer
Auctioneer alt=Fence
DUF alt=AG Unit Frames

Most of metamaps features have alternatives found elsewhere including Cartographer.
Fubar is Ace based and is a great alternative to Titan 2. I have not tried the newest Titan, so I will refer judgment to those who have tried it out.
AGUF is a great alternative, but is not as customizable as DUF, but DUF can sometimes be overwhelming, at least to me.
Fence is not as full featured, but is a great alternative to the monster, aka Auctioneer.

I suggest any and all Ace mods, which all the above suggestions are.
01-29-07, 01:02 PM   #6
Knight186
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I think I'll have to try a couple of those out. I think the only issue I have is using the Kopp guide it comes with an additional lua for Metamap to post the coords for each place you are trying to reach, but as long as I have the coord data and Fubar gives my current coords I can figure out how to get there without Metamap. Thanks, I'll try these tonight.
01-29-07, 08:36 PM   #7
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Aslo the discord stuff was translated to 2.0 by a loyal Discord user. I believe everything but the bars and there is also a working fix for that too.

The Discord mod updates can be found on the Discord Site. Loz seems to have no problem as he is allowing it to be discussed on his site and he has even left feedback too ... also eventually he will be releasing a all-in-one discord mod that does everything.

Should check it out if you like discord stuff before.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a suggestion