10-06-12, 08:40 AM   #1
Joiku
A Defias Bandit
kgPanels and AzCastBar scripting

Recently tried to parent multiple panels to each AzCastBar's mirror timers(e.g. breath/exhaustion), but found that only the anchor has frame (AzCastBarPluginMirror). So I decide to parent first panel as usual via parenting options, and second - through (maybe) script which show panel when the first panel is shown and second timer will start. But I didn't get to realize this script. Need your help for scripting or another idea how to do it.
10-06-12, 10:16 AM   #2
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Joiku View Post
Recently tried to parent multiple panels to each AzCastBar's mirror timers(e.g. breath/exhaustion), but found that only the anchor has frame (AzCastBarPluginMirror). So I decide to parent first panel as usual via parenting options, and second - through (maybe) script which show panel when the first panel is shown and second timer will start. But I didn't get to realize this script. Need your help for scripting or another idea how to do it.
Screenshots are a must for your description... that really, 'what? huh?' me since I don't use AzCastBar.
10-06-12, 11:48 AM   #3
Joiku
A Defias Bandit
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_100612_214041.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	7261

the breath bar have background which parented, but exhaustion doesn't. so, i need script which show second background for second timer only when the timer is currently active. hope you understand me, poor English

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » kgPanels and AzCastBar scripting