10-22-10, 03:49 PM   #41
jorthas
A Kobold Labourer
I love Carbonite, mostly for the map. This is in my top 3 of all addon. But unfortunately even with the updates my CPU and frames per second are dropping significantly ~30fps from Carbonite alone.

I've also tried disabling just about every social, punk, map tracking and other misc. option.

I really like the BG maps. But with AV weekend and pushing back a turtle into Van area my game is locking up and I can barely aoe the ally before dying.

I will keep trying updates until the CPU can be better.

Ah, I just read on another forum this might be a blizzard bug. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&highlight=CPU

Last edited by jorthas : 10-22-10 at 03:52 PM.

10-22-10, 04:12 PM   #42
thetravellor
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Heros

Originally Posted by Duneybird View Post
Just loaded new 4.0 version and the wow world went to ****! Getting "you are not in a guild" messages spammed at me, so shut off gatherer portion of Carbonite, which stopped those messages. Still getting frozen screen when changing places and going into BGs, requiring that I unplug computer to get out of it. So I will not be donating anything until this program is fixed and working properly.
The Carbonite developers are heros.

This addon contains like 30,000 lines of programming code and is developed free.

Since questhelper is now dead, its the ONLY map and quest addon that still works.

So applaud these guys for trying and dont complain.

10-22-10, 06:11 PM   #43
adracamas
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LOL douche.. sounds like the guild referring part of Gatherer was causing the issue. Carbonite is Genius. Unadulterated Genius dipped in Gold Sprinkled with Awesome. Their Google Maps style is the best thing since.. well.. addons began. lol

11-11-10, 03:46 PM   #44
Tincup
The Grumpy One

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Can we not ban inconsiderate people?

If you dislike the addon so much, do without it. To criticize or complain about something that is given to you for free is sad. It is people like this that cause developers to stop supporting their work.

I would like to say thanks to all the people that work on Carbonite! The community for the "most" part REALLY appreciate the lengths you go through to produce one of the best questing/gathering/inventory addons available.

11-12-10, 11:00 AM   #45
love4stupidppl
A Black Drake

Can you not necro threads from 2 weeks ago...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 4.0 is crap