04-22-11, 10:37 PM   #821
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Game92 View Post
Kinda fixed forte, now ^^ looks abit better and moved player frame abit and fixed omen, and tinydps, so they dont like so boring anymore!
Can you switch omen/tinydps to show greyish bars with class-color names? Would improve the whole thing, 'cause they stand out a lot, with all these colors.

04-23-11, 02:54 AM   #822
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Party frames~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_042311_025709.jpeg
Views:	779
Size:	395.1 KB
ID:	6045  

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

04-23-11, 05:22 AM   #823
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Mischback View Post
Can you switch omen/tinydps to show greyish bars with class-color names? Would improve the whole thing, 'cause they stand out a lot, with all these colors.
Tried it before but didint look that good, but looks better now, since i fixed the shadows ^^ here it is

04-23-11, 10:21 AM   #824
tenub
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Kinda fixed forte, now ^^ looks abit better and moved player frame abit and fixed omen, and tinydps, so they dont like so boring anymore!
Make your Omen / TinyDPS bar textures match your unit frame / cast bar textures. By the way, is that font Futura or Avant Garde? If not, it looks really similar and I congratulate you on choosing an actually good font.

04-23-11, 11:19 AM   #825
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by tenub View Post
Make your Omen / TinyDPS bar textures match your unit frame / cast bar textures. By the way, is that font Futura or Avant Garde? If not, it looks really similar and I congratulate you on choosing an actually good font.
Its the same Avant Garde is it.

04-23-11, 07:59 PM   #826
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
Friend has asked me to make an interesting style of UI for him.

Just posting my UF: Player for the concept before hopping into the shower.
Thoughts/ideas?

PS: this is just the concept ;D nothing has been really done.
Host of questions, if I may? What textures are you using for health and what border? What font is that? AND, lol, what minimap addon is that, please? That setup has got to be the best I've seen in a WHILE (although I have been staring at my own Sh#t UI setup WAY too long). Keep up the good work, and here's to hoping you post for download~

04-23-11, 09:38 PM   #827
tenub
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Its the same Avant Garde is it.
Muhaha my awesome font knowledge is right yet again!

Anyway, the Omen / TinyDPS bar textures look off. Not just a little off, really off. And it bugs me because your UI is so close to perfection. I was referring earlier to the idea that the bars need a top and bottom fade to black, not just a kgPanel border background surrounding the bars to simulate that they actually fade at each edge. This idea, although clever, really only works if you have one bar (as shown via your single-bar unit frames). However, like I already mentioned, not having the top/bottom fade to black between each bar for those two addons (or any other addons you use that may contain multiple bars arranged in a column), just doesn't look right at all. Fix this and I'll start using your UI over mine and that's saying something. Although I would edit it to remove all portraits.

Edit: I just noticed that you need to edit Omen to not have a dropshadow.

Double edit: Also your chat tabs. Okay, I'm done commenting now, I swear.

Last edited by tenub : 04-23-11 at 09:41 PM.

04-23-11, 10:50 PM   #828
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Name:	WoWScrnShot_042311_223923.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	6049 Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_042311_224911.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	6050
An addon I'm working on as time allows...giving some gradient love to the default UI.

04-24-11, 12:53 AM   #829
Monolit
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Aprikot View Post
Attachment 6049 Attachment 6050
An addon I'm working on as time allows...giving some gradient love to the default UI.
Stop using LSD while making UIs for WoW!!!

04-24-11, 01:36 AM   #830
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Monolit View Post
Word, totally. xD

Last edited by Aftermathhqt : 04-24-11 at 02:28 AM.

04-24-11, 01:44 AM   #831
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by tenub View Post
Muhaha my awesome font knowledge is right yet again!

Anyway, the Omen / TinyDPS bar textures look off. Not just a little off, really off. And it bugs me because your UI is so close to perfection. I was referring earlier to the idea that the bars need a top and bottom fade to black, not just a kgPanel border background surrounding the bars to simulate that they actually fade at each edge. This idea, although clever, really only works if you have one bar (as shown via your single-bar unit frames). However, like I already mentioned, not having the top/bottom fade to black between each bar for those two addons (or any other addons you use that may contain multiple bars arranged in a column), just doesn't look right at all. Fix this and I'll start using your UI over mine and that's saying something. Although I would edit it to remove all portraits.

Edit: I just noticed that you need to edit Omen to not have a dropshadow.

Double edit: Also your chat tabs. Okay, I'm done commenting now, I swear.
I'm going to try to fix this then ;p there is no kgpanels, there is afterpanels! ^^ and there is a big config, where you can remove the portrait and thanks!

04-24-11, 06:43 AM   #832
Archer50
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
In combat 5 man:

Out of Combat, Solo

Is there a way to make Bartender only fade out when out of combat? (not fully hide) I would like the bars to light up fully when in combat and have them fade to about 5-10% visibility when out of combat

04-24-11, 07:54 AM   #833
Monolit
A Black Drake
uhm, what's up with microscopical buffs/debuffs ?

04-24-11, 08:11 AM   #834
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Monolit View Post
Lol, just black coffee I swear (wait till I animate it *_*). A less psychedelic ver:

Name:	WoWScrnShot_042411_080723.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	6051

04-24-11, 08:14 AM   #835
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Lol, just black coffee I swear (wait till I animate it *_*). A less psychedelic ver:
Attachment 6051
I love this one :O

04-24-11, 10:15 AM   #836
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I've never seen the default UI look so good before.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".

04-25-11, 07:15 AM   #837
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by TMcMahon51 View Post
I've never seen the default UI look so good before.
Aww thx! I still have a ways to go in cataloging all of the textures I want to color...stuff like watch frame list buttons, rest of micro menu buttons, nameplate frame (I hope ), and then all of the secondary frames like character, spellbook, etc.

04-25-11, 08:06 AM   #838
Nerielle
A Cyclonian

Lily.Petal, would love an upload but totally cool if it's just for the friend

04-25-11, 09:20 AM   #839
GummiBen
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
Party frames~
Thats a damn fine work you got there Lily.Petal would love to take that for a spin

04-25-11, 09:51 AM   #840
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Nerielle View Post
Lily.Petal, would love an upload but totally cool if it's just for the friend
Originally Posted by GummiBen View Post
Thats a damn fine work you got there Lily.Petal would love to take that for a spin
Lol, would love to upload, but... I'm not so confident with uploading of any kind, if something will work with others, updating it, how to get the folders and (essential) addons listed. I also edited some LUA for many addons (which I did not keep track of; shoot me in the foot when updates come out). It's got many errors which I have no idea what's going on with, KG Panels can't actually 'find' my border, (which is the games 8x8px border that Nib has in his NibPointDisplay. (if anyone wants pixel perfect borders with KGPanels, use that with a BorderEdgeSize of 1px)) so it tells my chat on log in/reload with 'KGPanels can't find this border blah' 'KGPanels has replaced border with Solid Border' or something.

I uploaded my button skin, since, well it's a button skin, wasn't hard, and not a mess of addons :P

Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Host of questions, if I may? What textures are you using for health and what border? What font is that? AND, lol, what minimap addon is that, please? That setup has got to be the best I've seen in a WHILE (although I have been staring at my own Sh#t UI setup WAY too long). Keep up the good work, and here's to hoping you post for download~
Ruben, vertical textures flipped. Font is Visitor, BasicMinimap (which I probably will have to change sooner or later since I can't change the width/height) And thank you

I have no idea what's going on with stuf when I go into config mode, and the error shows up when I mount up and my pet goes away on my hunter. I'm pretty much $*@!ed this next week when 4.1 comes out and addons need to be updated.

My main goal is to start using a Premade OuF, and then just work everything, since StuF can't handle my awesomeness and breaks (poor thing :P <3). Trying to find one that's the easiest to learn from, basic model, maybe finding a site that helps me etc etc.

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 04-25-11 at 10:03 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » UI Feedback Thread