05-08-09, 12:50 AM   #1
Literaltruth
A Murloc Raider
High Level Quests & Quest Tracking

Hi,

I've just started using Carbonite from previously using Questhelper. One feature I miss from the latter is that while tracking quests I was able to set a cut-off of how many levels above me it would track. I usually set this at around three - so if I was level 45, for example, it would auto-track quests below my level, and level 45, 46, 47 and 48 quests and would automatically hide anything above that. Is there any way to emulate this behaviour in Carbonite?

05-08-09, 02:03 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry, no such option exists. I would say that I rarely if ever have problems with quests being too high level. With the abundance of quests and the current speed that you level, the opposite problems normally happens, where quests go grey and I just abandon them, because they are not worth doing.

05-08-09, 01:43 PM   #3
Literaltruth
A Murloc Raider
I felt the same as you levelling my hunter, in fact I would generally deliberately be looking for quests that were a couple of levels higher than me. Unfortunately, now with a low level priest it's not quite the same story.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » High Level Quests & Quest Tracking