12-31-09, 06:56 PM   #1
Literaltruth
A Murloc Raider
Not adding quests to watch list on new toons

I've started a couple of alts recently (trying to find a caster I like playing), and there seems to be a weird thing happening where Carbonite initially does not automatically add new quests to the list - I have to manually go to the menu and select "watch all quests" each time I get a new one. It doesn't display this behaviour on my mains. Is this a setting I should be checking and altering?

01-01-10, 02:50 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As I understand it, Blizzard changed something in the way quests are accepted in the starting areas with the 3.3 patch. Carbonite hasn't caught up with that just yet.
Once you leave the starter area, the acceptance of quests is supposed to return to normal.

01-01-10, 10:57 AM   #3
Peezy
A Murloc Raider
have you tried...............?

have you tried to press L (default quest log) and then right click the area you in, and then click "track all quests" or sumthing to that nature?

i noticed your problem too on my new hunter...and thats what i did, and now 9 lvls later it still is tracking the new/old quests i havent completed yet....idk if that'll work for you, or if you already tried that, but i hope carbonite will catch up soon...haha...no rush tho...

(GREAT ADDON TOOO!!!!!!!) just had to add that...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Not adding quests to watch list on new toons