11-19-13, 12:42 PM   #1
bokutox
A Murloc Raider
Gatherer+Gathermate + Carbonite Fix!

So.. i was tinkering around, and i know its frustrating..

i downloaded just about every version of carbonite from 5.0 to now to get things to work with my Gatherer + gathermate HUD.

SO heres my little tutorial -- Works with the most current version 5.4 =)

-----

So, here we go.

1) Type in game "/Gatherer" (no quotes) and then click on "Import" - If you have not already, downloaded the WoWHeadDB Gatherer Addon - which will have an uptodate node location of every node in the game.

2) Import the wowheadDB addon.

3) Go into Gathermate2 - and then click "Import" - Then Check "Mining" and "Herbalism"(Check everything else you may want aswell.)

4) At the bottom - Expansion - Simply choose the expansion you are in ( Cata, Mop, BC, etc) and then make sure " Merge " is slected from the top drop down menu.

5) Click "Import GatherMate2Data" (Red button)

----------
"" Now youhave just set up both Gathere and Gathermate2's node database now we need to set up Carbonite"""

--- You notice that the nodes may show in a ver very very very faded icon on your minimap/world map.. thats normal =) thus lies the problem --

6) Go into Carbonite Menu options

7) Select "Maps" and make sure "Map Options" Tab is open. the Very first check box shoulld be checked. "Use Carbonite Map instead of Blizzards(Alt-M will open world map)

8) Now. the 6th Checkbox down " Move Worldmap Data into Maximixed Map" -- Make sure this is "CHECKED"

9) Pres Escape. do a /reload -- and then click "M"(Bring up your World Map) and now all you have to do is Resize it and enjoy all thoes new nodes!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Gatherer+Gathermate + Carbonite Fix!