08-30-09, 08:05 PM   #1
Lockeheart
A Defias Bandit
Having trouble finding a UI for me.

I run a 1024 x 768 resolution on my computer.

I've tried out many UIs for WoW but all of them either mess up, or the text is so small I can barely use it.

I've never used a UI before, just used Bartender and created my own little thing that was extremely cluttered and left barely any space on the screen :/

Anyone able to link me to a UI That is easy to use and understand? I just want something simple that is less cluttered than what I was using.

Any help at all would be appreciated, and I am pretty much Computer illiterate :/
08-31-09, 09:39 AM   #2
numein
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Would say first check out this. Loads of compilations to choose from, maybe u find some that u like.

My new UI is work in progress, but u could check out my first UI too (works well on ur resolution), it's not that good tho :P

Can't think of other UI's that would be good (at least I didn't find/test any) for 1024x768...
08-31-09, 09:46 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What I do when looking for a specific resolution is this:

1. go to this page: http://www.wowinterface.com/find.php
2. check the Title and Description boxes
3. enter your resolution in the search box and press enter

voila!

There are some UIs that fit your resolution and have been updated fairly recently.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Having trouble finding a UI for me.