AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
awesome Taffu.. ill keep promoting Sltimex in my UI hahah

Cya
11-15-07, 06:10 PM   #22
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah
Coolbeans. Here's a question Moon and I had that she forgot to ask. (Or maybe she found out how and forgot to tell me. ) Can you still do Garbage Collections? I don't see the button/command in the options window, and I'm not sure if it did it when I tried the click combo on the frame.
In a way, I didn't forget, it's simple to add really. And I still have performanceFU, I only use it when I am UI-ing (this should be a verb I swear), with which I currently do GCs.
11-15-07, 06:46 PM   #23
Alenari
A Defias Bandit
Was using latest release tonight in karazhan and the durability listed my gear at 30% when my mainhand was at 0%. Anyone else experienced this ?
11-15-07, 07:14 PM   #24
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Alenari
Was using latest release tonight in karazhan and the durability listed my gear at 30% when my mainhand was at 0%. Anyone else experienced this ?
There's an option to show it as an average durability or to show the lowest item's durability.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-15-07, 07:55 PM   #25
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Yea, just make sure you have the option set so the minimum durability is showing and not the average.

Also, I forgot to add it to the changlog...Shift+RightClick will collect garbage now if you do so on the memory module.
11-15-07, 10:40 PM   #26
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Originally Posted by Taffu
Yea, just make sure you have the option set so the minimum durability is showing and not the average.

Also, I forgot to add it to the changlog...Shift+RightClick will collect garbage now if you do so on the memory module.
Awesome, Taffu. SLTimex is rapidly becoming the #1 on my list of must haves.
11-16-07, 06:55 AM   #27
Alenari
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for quick reply, with the Garbage collection my fubar has gone the way of the dinosaurs. Thanks for great addon.
11-16-07, 09:33 AM   #28
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
If anyone is interested in helping with Localizing SLTimex, feel free to send me a PM, or even just send the Localization .lua file to me directly. I'll be sure to credit anyone's help in the file headers and file listing.
11-19-07, 08:40 AM   #29
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Big Update coming in r10. I'm doing a "split", as something I've noticed is the seperation of people simply wanting the time/fps/lag/mem modules and not wanting the stat modules. Because of this, and to help trim down some code and problems I'm running into, I'm going to be splitting SLTimex apart to standalone again and adding SLStats which will contain Bags, Durability, Mail, Gold, and Exp.

Along with this, SLCommunity is about finished up, which is a Guild Roster/Friend List tracker with mouseover "lists".

In the meantime, I'll patch SLTimex 2.0 r9 with another mail fix, and then leave it be until r10 is ready, which shouldn't be too far out. The hope is that r10 will fix all anchoring/dragging problems, along with hiding problems occuring from enable/disable features. Things should be a lot more stable in r10.
11-21-07, 09:28 AM   #30
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Originally Posted by Taffu
If anyone is interested in helping with Localizing SLTimex, feel free to send me a PM, or even just send the Localization .lua file to me directly. I'll be sure to credit anyone's help in the file headers and file listing.
I can do Dutch :P But there is no Dutch version of WoW, so .. my French isn't good enough to manage a full localization. And in Japanese I can only say hi, how are you, yes and thank you (very much) .. I can't even say no in Japanese. LOL
11-21-07, 11:21 PM   #31
spr808
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by MoonWitch
I can do Dutch :P But there is no Dutch version of WoW, so .. my French isn't good enough to manage a full localization. And in Japanese I can only say hi, how are you, yes and thank you (very much) .. I can't even say no in Japanese. LOL
Might try a translator:

With Lua scripting abilities.

http://www.topshareware.com/Everest-...load-12448.htm
http://www.topshareware.com/MLEditor...load-18366.htm
http://www.dirfile.com/language_identifier.htm
http://www.dirfile.com/freeware/language.htm

Can't wait for SL Stats
Funny how any search of it on the web always comes back to Second Life :P
SL Stats allows you to see how much time you spend in Second Life using a small attachment that your avatar can wear. SL Stats is completely passive, and, much like the rest of SLBuzz, neatly integrated into Second Life.
If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. You may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
-- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by spr808 : 11-21-07 at 11:30 PM.
01-22-08, 06:19 AM   #32
Shrake
A Kobold Labourer
I installed SLtimex yesterday, but sadly I stumbled upon a problem right away.
Every time I log off and log back on, no matter what time difference there is in between, I find that SLtimex has completely vanished from view.

I have clamped it to screen, I tried to play around with the off set option to see if it was somewhere out of my UI for any reason anyway, but none seems to work.

Is this a known issue and if so, how to fix it?

edit: I just found the source of the problem. Whenever I put the normal clock on hidden, it hides and resets all other modules after logging off.

Last edited by Shrake : 01-22-08 at 07:33 AM.
01-22-08, 11:32 AM   #33
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Note that SLTimex has been revamped into the SL series. You need SLCore and SLClock plus any other SL modules you would like. Here's the release thread from this forum: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14463
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » SLTimex