08-15-07, 02:55 PM   #21
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm just so used to bongos is the thing.
08-15-07, 06:05 PM   #22
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Then use bongos
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-15-07, 08:20 PM   #23
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
I was recommended Trinity Bars, really like it.

I have everything pretty well set up but I have one question to ask you, why can't I use Theorycraft?
08-15-07, 10:25 PM   #24
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. DrDamage is already in there

2. TheoryCraft is broken since 2.1 and has been abandoned
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-16-07, 09:45 AM   #25
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
Okay, I miss being able to see how much damage a spell does right on the button, maybe I just need to do some tweaking.

What's the addon that shows the xp bar below the fubar at the top? Mine is gone now, for some reason, and I'd like it back.
08-16-07, 10:43 AM   #26
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
fuxpfu

besides the fubar plugins and libraries, the readme lists each addon in detail

08-16-07, 01:16 PM   #27
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
OH, okay, I was messing around with FuExperience.

Now, I've found the tab that enables is but how can I change the sound that's played when I finish a quest -- or is this built into nQuest?
08-18-07, 09:12 AM   #28
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
Can you even change that sound?
08-18-07, 09:56 AM   #29
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
gotta change the code in nQL

08-23-07, 12:49 PM   #30
Sizil
A Kobold Labourer
Hello

Hello, i might wonder why u dont put Atlas and Atlasloot in ur Addonpack, And then Some HUD would bee nice
08-23-07, 05:20 PM   #31
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
AtlasLoot is in there, though I may have messed something up since he was changing around the file structure... Need to do an update. Atlas isn't in there because you can see Dungeon maps in Cartographer. (Granted, you can see loot in Cart, too, but AtlasLoot shows more loot in a better format.) If you want a hud, go ahead and add one in yourself.

09-24-07, 01:19 AM   #32
don_786
A Defias Bandit
hi when i installed yout ui i logged in and my screen had gone blurry and was lagging alot when i pressed alt and z the lags and stuff went away i would have posted a pic but i dnt know how to
the file size is too big to upload

Last edited by don_786 : 09-24-07 at 09:43 AM.
09-24-07, 07:52 AM   #33
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Umm... okay, that's nothing I've seen or heard of before. Perhaps a screenshot would help. To attach one to your post, go below the "Submit Reply" button to "Additional Options" and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

09-24-07, 09:45 AM   #34
don_786
A Defias Bandit
could you give me your email plz in pm? i can send form there
09-30-07, 12:54 AM   #35
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.3
LOTS of updates, since I spent so long waiting for 2.2. :P Cartographer, FuBar, and PitBull (ckknight's addons) have been changed to use the new Rock addon framework instead of Ace2. This is where the new libraries and the RockConfig come from. If you miss Dewdrop menus for those, know that you'll just have to be patient or try to revert to the versions you had before. The framework is new, and libraries (like Dewdrop) are still being ported over.

NOTE: some addons have not been (fully) updated for 2.2 or may have a couple kinks being worked out still. But I have seen no errors, and am pushing this out!

See the included changelog for a full list of updated addons and what was added/removed - I'm too tired atm.

11-27-07, 10:49 AM   #36
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.4
Updates and fixes for 2.3. Some mods removed - see details in the changelog. HUGE updates to AutoBar - see the changelog and the readme for more info, as well as a link to its wiki. Please let me know of any errors you might still find. TankPoints switched to a new library - it should be working fine, but my hubby saw an error once - I have not.

11-30-07, 03:18 PM   #37
Lantel
A Cyclonian

Good Job Seerah looks brilliant but one thing It looks demanding dunno If my PC could handle it can you name some specs of your PC?
11-30-07, 10:19 PM   #38
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Depending on the mods you choose and what you enable/disable, the compilation runs anywhere from 30 to 50MB (hubby's raiding atm and he's at about 45 with all of that stuff on and running). Static memory usage means nothing - pre-BC I used around 90-100MB of mods on a computer with only 1G of RAM and 3GHz (Pentium 4). Then I put together this UI. Still using the same system, but now have 2.5G of RAM.

Try it out - if it bogs down your system, disable some of the addons. If it still bogs down your system, then all you need to do is exchange my Interface and WTF folders for your old ones.

12-01-07, 07:31 AM   #39
Lantel
A Cyclonian

Thanks for the help was thinking of upgrading from my 521MB of RAM to 1gb for £15 Ill try it out later.
12-01-07, 09:25 AM   #40
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Min specs for WoW = 512MB of RAM, recommended = 1G
Min specs for BC = 1G, recommended more than that

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Seerah's Suitcase UI pack