01-06-06, 12:19 PM   #1
Panga
A Kobold Labourer

I thought of a couple things.

I havent actually used Discord mods other than to load ready made custom layouts.
Now since everything is more or less broken since patch i started to fiddle with it and i found some things that i think could be a good addition and some things that feel strange.

In DUF i noticed when i was making a 'behind titanbar xp-bar' that when i tried sizing the xp-bar i cant write in the width of my screen for horizontal size. I tried different ui-scales but its always too long. At scale 1 it seems my 1280 width screen likes xp-bar length of 1024 best , is everything 'based' around a screensize of 1024 maybe ?

Anyway , a suggestion for this. Make it so the users cant only set an anchor point for one end of bars , make it possible to anchor the opposite end of a bar to something else.
So in my case i hook Topleft to Topleft of UIParent and BottomRight to for instance Topright of UIParent and adjust height with 'nudges'. This can ofcourse also be very useful for other bars. In my current UI i have based everything in DUF around the respective portraits of myself , targets and partymembers. myself is in the top left corner , target in top right. health/mana bars stretching from the portrait all the way to the map in the middle an excellent opportunity to be able to hook the corners to stuff.

(Edit: Saw somewhere how to get this working.)
Another thing i thought of was in DFM , is there a way to group frames together , atleast the position of things. So i can move everything like i can in most other discord mods. I doesnt seem to be like this when fiddling with the minimap atleast.
(Edit: Saw somewhere how to get this working.)

Now as i wrote this i forgot the other stuff i thought of but im sure it'll come back to me. Hope its possible to do and that its not a too stupid idea. Maybe someone else would like this too? (Or maybe its already possible in some way). Reply here in that case.

Last edited by Panga : 01-06-06 at 04:17 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I thought of a couple things.