08-08-06, 02:14 PM   #1
Porkchopsvtec
A Defias Bandit
Add-On Help

I have just started using add-ons and I love what they have done with my game. I have a few questions though as to some more that I am looking for that I cannot find.

1. I would like to get an add-on where I can move my buffs, curses, etc. to a different place on screen.

2. I would like to find an add-on where I can move or change the size of my chat window.

3. I would like to find an add-on where I can change the layout and positioning of my char picture, mana/health bar, and targeted enemies.

If anyone has any suggestions of add-ons that might be helpful to me lemme know. I have searched and searched but my head hurts now and figure this would be easier. Thanks all !
08-08-06, 08:41 PM   #2
Novabomb
A Murloc Raider

1 To move you buff/debuffs around try Satrina Buff Frame

2 You dont need an addon to resize you chat window, all you have to do is right-click on tab above the window and press unlock.
Then to move it grab the tab and pull it to where you want. To resize it grab an edge and pull untill it is the size you want

3 Lots of addons do this, I use Perl Classic Unit Frames, but if its not for you there are plenty of other Unit Mods
08-09-06, 09:22 AM   #3
Porkchopsvtec
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a lot....I appreciate your help and I will look into it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Add-On Help