09-27-14, 03:48 PM   #1
LaughterSong
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite Dependencies Missing

I took a long break from WoW and just returned in preparation for WoD. I dowloaded a handful of carbonite mods for the Island area, however I receive a message dependency missing: Carbonite Notes.

I have googled and searched until I want to pull my hair out.

I can't seem to find Carbonite Notes anywhere but do find Handy Notes or Carbonite Notes (insert phrase here for example Timless Isl. blah blah blah).

It states clearly I need just Carbonite Notes.

I am currently running Carbonite 5.1.6

If anyone can steer me in the right direction to make these mods work, I would greatly appreciate it. In truth I just want to be able to view content on the Island.

Thanks for all your hard work on these amazing mods!

09-29-14, 03:48 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In curse client, right click Carbonite--> select prefered release types and select "alpha"

It's because you are running the old original carb... The beta/alpha is essentially Carbonite 2..

09-29-14, 05:26 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can also get Carbonite Beta version (Carbonite II) HERE, also. But, unless you use MMO's Minion it's a manual download and install.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-30-14, 06:31 PM   #4
LaughterSong
A Defias Bandit
"Notes" came long with Carbonite (2) "Beta"...why it is named "beta" I have no idea. Why it is not on Curse or on the main Carbonite web page as the primary featured "new" or current Carbonite to download, I have no clue.

I honestly just want to see Timeless Isl if possible.

I love this addon. I suppose I thought ALPHA was a bit unpredictable so I did not download it. I am happy with Beta or 2 but may try Alpha

Last edited by LaughterSong : 10-01-14 at 03:08 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Dependencies Missing