04-03-11, 06:58 AM   #1
Snacksize
A Defias Bandit
Razer Naga

Hello,

I recently purchased a Razer Naga, personally I don't have a clue how I played this game with out it. But, I've run into a snafu. I play on a laptop because it's small, lightweight, and portable. My max resolution is like 1300 by some other dumb stuff, and the UI's tend to be lightweight for maximum game play.

Here is the problem. I got way too much stuff crammed on my screen and I can't seem to play this right with out the box shaped grid for my 12 buttons. I was hoping that someone can throw together a very simple lightweight compilation. Here is a small list of Addons I use:

Razer Naga (button config)
DBM
Omen
Recount

^ thats all I need.

Please halp!
04-03-11, 01:07 PM   #2
thymon
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Naga

i cant make a compilation but i can show you my ui and how i set up my naga

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2...2311145829.jpg
(i am using a laptop too and i think the same resolution)

i used Dominos to set op the bars, de left bar 'box' is without modifier and the right bar box is with the shift modifier
and the middle bars are hotkeys (q,e,f,g,z,x,1,2,3,4,5,6)

and as a last word, THE NAGA IS AWSOME!

greetings
04-03-11, 01:53 PM   #3
Snacksize
A Defias Bandit
Naga

Nice UI I tried to take out all my addons and re download just a few.. Problem was I kept needing different addons for bars and class timers and all that, my previous UI took care of that only problem was the dam buttons weren't customizable. But I did find a version of TukUI that was designed for play with the razer naga.
04-03-11, 02:24 PM   #4
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
To be honest, you don't need the Razer Naga addon. When I bought mine, I just kept using my UI like before.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Razer Naga