03-29-06, 09:06 AM   #1
WRETCH
A Defias Bandit
Pet bar unreachable

Bibguys,

Post 1.10 everything Bib seems to be working nicely...however...for some reason my pet bar is *just* out of reach at the bottom of the screen and I can't quite get my cursor to grab the drag tab.

I've screwed around with everything to try and force the bar up a bit so I can drag it to where it should be. I've deleted or attempted to alter everything I can think of to get the bar to move up.

Please help.

Thank you

Last edited by WRETCH : 03-29-06 at 09:14 AM.
03-29-06, 11:09 AM   #2
Amdiz
A Kobold Labourer
no pet bar also

i have an even worse problem i cant see my pet bar at all for some reason it is gone. also i understand that bags are messed up but how come i can not take icons out of my bars all i can do is drop and replace them.
03-29-06, 12:37 PM   #3
Loofa
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by WRETCH
Bibguys,

Post 1.10 everything Bib seems to be working nicely...however...for some reason my pet bar is *just* out of reach at the bottom of the screen and I can't quite get my cursor to grab the drag tab.

I've screwed around with everything to try and force the bar up a bit so I can drag it to where it should be. I've deleted or attempted to alter everything I can think of to get the bar to move up.

Please help.

Thank you
Just enable the Blizzard Bottom Left(or maybe right if it left doesn't work) to force the pet bar up into view. This has worked several times for me in the past and it workedfor me today as well. Good luck.
03-29-06, 04:49 PM   #4
wildcat
A Defias Bandit
Tried the Left action bar but still unable to get the Pet bar on my screen
03-29-06, 06:02 PM   #5
DivineBovine
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Pet bar problem.

to solve this, go to C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\[ACCOUNT NAME]\[SERVER]\[PLAYER NAME]

look for a file named "layout-cache.txt"

now use find, and look for "Frame: PetActionBarFrame FrameLevel:"

when you find it, it should look something similar to this.
"Frame: PetActionBarFrame FrameLevel: 2 X: 1212 Y: -914"
when you see that, set the number behind X: to 0 and the number Y: to 0
Ex: ""Frame: PetActionBarFrame FrameLevel: 2 X: 0 Y: 0"

this should reset the frame to the middle of the screen. enjoy.
03-29-06, 10:25 PM   #6
Whisky
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok did as bovine suggested. no such luck. Here is the line from my file.
Frame: PetActionBarFrame
FrameLevel: 2
X: 36
Y: -1142
Frame:

Doesnt matter what you change it to it returns to this no matter what. The bar never shows.
03-30-06, 12:37 AM   #7
Loofa
A Defias Bandit
another trick i tried when i turned on the bottom left bar was to dismiss my pet and call him back again. sorry if it doesn't work for ya. =/ i wish i could help more.
03-30-06, 04:14 AM   #8
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
I attempted switching mine to X:0 and Y:0 with no success.

I then atempted showing the Blizzard left action bar, which made it appear just at the edge of my screen where I can grab it....the bad news is if I turn off the left action bar, which also appears a bit in my screen, pet action bar disappears as well, and if I dismiss my pet, and recall it, then the pet action bar heads back down to the barely seen position again.

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

03-30-06, 04:30 AM   #9
Oryia
A Defias Bandit

I run Titan bar and Move anything with my UI and the way i was able to fix this problem on mine. What I did was shrink my ui to the lowest settings whre i can actually see my pet bar then using move anything I drug it up to the middle of the screen reset to my normal ui size of 70% then placed it back where it should be. However I also know with the Updated CTmod, if you go into your video options and shrink your UI and then right click the CT icon or unlock frames in CT mainmenu you can also do the same as I had done. Thats the only way i could get it to work..Hope that helps you out some.
03-30-06, 06:48 AM   #10
cisconetdude
A Murloc Raider
MoveAnything mod is your friend

Get this mod. Load it up, find the PET ACTION BAR in the list of interfaces and click it. Look at the nudge frame and look for the C in the middle of the arrows. This will center what you clicked in the list. Poof there its in the center of your screen, now move it until your hearts content. Make sure you get the Moveanything 10900 something Works fine. Thats how I found mine.
03-30-06, 01:50 PM   #11
Christerpher
A Fallenroot Satyr
I fixed it by downloading this mod:

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1991

Use that and it works fine, and the mod is kinda nice anyhow.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Pet bar unreachable