DwwwD
A Murloc Raider
Tried it and nothing happened...
04-19-08, 09:16 AM   #542
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do the same thing on line 606, with button instead of frame.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
04-19-08, 09:23 AM   #543
DwwwD
A Murloc Raider
yay it works now thanks so much for your help. Last noob question: How do I lock the frames?
04-19-08, 09:26 AM   #544
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
/praid lock
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
04-21-08, 01:07 PM   #545
DRH
A Kobold Labourer
Pet Frames and other additions

Thanks for this mod.

These are thing that I feel would be a great improvement for me in P/raid. I have listed them in order of desire.

1. I would very much like to have small pet frames to heal by that could also be detached from the class frames. (so that I could find a peace of real estate to put them).

2. I would like to be able to size the back ground smaller, (I don't use the buff indicators), so that I could move the frames close to the left side of the screen without going into the code to pull the frames off screen.

3. A way to see incoming heals would be nice, to cut down on over-heals.

4. A separate tank frame that I could turn on or off easily.

5. A vague indication of when the next update could be looked forward to.

Thank you again for your work on this project.

DrH

Last edited by DRH : 04-21-08 at 01:23 PM.
04-22-08, 02:06 AM   #546
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by DRH View Post
3. A way to see incoming heals would be nice, to cut down on over-heals.
There is already an addon that does this, http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idIncHeal.html

5. A vague indication of when the next update could be looked forward to.
Sorry, that's not something I can provide. This is a hobby for me and without any help whatsoever from anyone, I'm doing it entirely on my own.
04-27-08, 09:15 AM   #547
DJJoeJoe
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Cladhaire View Post
Sorry, that's not something I can provide. This is a hobby for me and without any help whatsoever from anyone, I'm doing it entirely on my own.
You saw that like you don't want help. I bet there are a lot of established authors here that would love to pitch in, even just for the dirty work.

Joetest - Ner'Zhul - Disciples of Death
04-27-08, 09:56 AM   #548
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, I absolutely want help, and I've asked for it time and time again. I've never once turned help away, but everyone who was helping stopped some time ago.
05-06-08, 02:02 PM   #549
Rexy
A Kobold Labourer
Hello, is there any way to set it so the first person joins the raid at the very bottom, and when people join the list goes up inside of making the list go down. I've tired everything and I can't seem to find that. thanks a lot!
05-26-08, 04:35 PM   #550
Dancingblade
A Murloc Raider

Question Non-Casting Class Range Checking

Is there a way to have range-checking work for a non-casting class like a warrior?

As my guild's Raid Leader it's useful for me to know when everyone is nearby.

I tried using Charge and Intervene and got some very odd and not very useful results.

Thanks in advance!
05-27-08, 02:04 AM   #551
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
The code needs to be updated, but yes (in short). I'l try to get around to it.
06-01-08, 09:51 AM   #552
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Could PerfectRaid be used in the regular group

Excuse me,

Could we use the perfectraid in the regular 5-man party ?

thank you
06-01-08, 12:31 PM   #553
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes.. it already works in 5 man groups. Simply make a new frame configured that way.
06-01-08, 05:25 PM   #554
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
thank you
06-08-08, 08:26 PM   #555
Tisbury
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Lost PerfectRaid

I have used this mod for a very long time, and absolutely love it. I downloaded the most recent version yesterday and now it's completely gone. It's not in my list of installed addons, but the folder is in my addon folder.
I'm forced to use ag raid frames and it's almost enough to make me want to pull my hair out.
I tried downloading an older version of perfectraid from your history, but still nothing.
Any help would be immensely appreciated.
Thank you for a great mod!
06-09-08, 12:58 AM   #556
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You have installed the addon incorrectly. You should have a single folder PerfectRaid in your addons folder, with the PerfectRaid.toc and other files immediately below it.
06-09-08, 09:15 AM   #557
Tisbury
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cladhaire View Post
You have installed the addon incorrectly. You should have a single folder PerfectRaid in your addons folder, with the PerfectRaid.toc and other files immediately below it.
I've been playing this game for three years and am quite familiar with how to incorporate addons. This is the path of my perfectraid folder: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\PerfectRaid
The perfectraid.toc is in that folder.
Any other ideas?
06-09-08, 09:20 AM   #558
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No. Nothing changed in the recent version, so if the addon is installed properly it will be displayed in the addon list. I'm not trying to insult you, but I'm just answering your question. If the addon is not displayed in the addon listing then something is wrong.

This is further evidenced by the fact that an older version of PerfectRaid doesn't work. You may _try_ checking yoru FrameXml.log file, but if the addon isn't showing up in the list, it won't ever get to that stage.
06-11-08, 02:48 AM   #559
Tsany
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
nice addon.. i'll try to help modify some code if i can.. just learn Lua yesterday lol

and yes.. thanks for my noobness.. i didn't see the beta version..

HAIL NOOB !!

Last edited by Tsany : 06-11-08 at 04:43 AM. Reason: ME AND MY NOOBITY
06-11-08, 10:36 PM   #560
Tsany
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
how can i make the highlight frame expand following the longest buff / name in raid ? and also .. can i make another frame to let say make a decursive-wanna-be frame without clashing with clique inside perfect raid ?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help