12-07-16, 02:03 PM   #1
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Ass. Rogue Artifact Quest/Scenario

Hi.

So I just did my Rogue's Artifact first questline for Assassination.
The issue is that at an early point in the scenario one has to venture in to Stormwind City and eventually into Trader's Hall (also know as the AH in Trade District) and use a Smoke Bomb. The tricky part here is that Carbonite doesn't recognize that the player have picked up a Smoke Bomb that it is to use in Trader's Hall. For it to work, I had to turn off Carbonite as Blizzards Quest Tracker did allow for the picked up Smoke Bomb to be used for then to proceed on with the remaining of the scenario.

Is there any way to implement that specific part into Carbonite ?
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
12-08-16, 01:39 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
Hi.

So I just did my Rogue's Artifact first questline for Assassination.
The issue is that at an early point in the scenario one has to venture in to Stormwind City and eventually into Trader's Hall (also know as the AH in Trade District) and use a Smoke Bomb. The tricky part here is that Carbonite doesn't recognize that the player have picked up a Smoke Bomb that it is to use in Trader's Hall. For it to work, I had to turn off Carbonite as Blizzards Quest Tracker did allow for the picked up Smoke Bomb to be used for then to proceed on with the remaining of the scenario.

Is there any way to implement that specific part into Carbonite ?
Scenarios are like quests and sometimes they give items. Carbonite put item icons by quests but doesnt do this to scenarios. But u have that item in your bag and u can use it without disabling Carbonite

Ill check what i can do with scenario item icons when i have spare time.
12-08-16, 11:44 AM   #3
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
1st.
Yes, normaly Carbonite list useable items needed next to any related quests, however it didn't to that this time...

2nd.
If I'd had the item in my bag I wouldn't have had to disable Carbonite and therefor no reason for the topic in the first place.

3rd.
Thank you.
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Ass. Rogue Artifact Quest/Scenario