12-28-14, 02:36 PM   #1
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Mount in Training health meter

I was just curious, as I work on the mount in training achievements for my stables, if there was an addon that displays the current health of the mount your currently on and training. It's hard to keep up with how much damage the mount is taking when attacking which ever mob I'm working on since there doesn't seem like there are any built in visual queues in the UI. Now, I am using Shadow Unit Frames, so there could be something I'm missing, but the bodyguard health mod gave me the idea, so I figured I would ask around. Thanks for any assistance that can be given.
12-28-14, 02:51 PM   #2
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe the mount is considered your pet, as a hunter it replaced my pet and some of my pet commands actually targeted the mount.

I think it also showed as a pet frame under my player frame, but I don't have the stables any more and can't check that.
12-28-14, 03:14 PM   #3
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

That's what I thought as well as my bodyguard disappears when I mount up, but no pet bar for my DK appears. I'll take a look at my SUF a little closer and see, just wanted a bit more clarification. Thanks.
12-28-14, 03:21 PM   #4
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

From some youtube video of someone doing the training..

It looks like they have a pet bar for it.
12-28-14, 07:38 PM   #5
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

OK, might be something SUF is missing then. I've enable pet bars and nothing appears. so I'll assume it's not coded as such, but I'm grasping at straws. Oh well, for now, guess I'll have to just disable unit frames while working on the achievements.
12-29-14, 09:09 AM   #6
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Ookami.kun View Post
OK, might be something SUF is missing then. I've enable pet bars and nothing appears. so I'll assume it's not coded as such, but I'm grasping at straws. Oh well, for now, guess I'll have to just disable unit frames while working on the achievements.
Orrrrr .... you coud ask the Author of SUF to add them / Fix this. I'm shure he will
12-29-14, 12:33 PM   #7
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

That I could, and that I've done.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mount in Training health meter