12-31-06, 03:52 PM   #1
Zapporah
A Murloc Raider
Target Next Raid Group?

Is it safe to say this is still not possible? I would like to be able to toggle through raid groups and members via the keyboard rather than click on their box. It would take 4 buttons... target next/previous raid group and target next/previous party member. Seems easy, but I have found no solutions yet
01-02-07, 11:07 AM   #2
Zapporah
A Murloc Raider
I can never log into the wow forums for some reason...but if I could, do you think someone there would be able to answer this?

Cladhaire asked the same question on the wow forums I think...somthing like, "Ok, so let us in on the BIG SECRET, how to you target raid members using the keyboard?"
01-02-07, 12:28 PM   #3
Cogwheel
Sans Poisson

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...647169&sid=1#1
01-03-07, 05:40 PM   #4
Zapporah
A Murloc Raider
Thank you Cog... are you pointing me to that thread to agree that there is no way to do this yet? I have read that thread and never saw my question answered. I could post there and ask but as usual I cant log in to the forums. Also, I wanted to search that thread again to go over it yet one more time but their text search is disabled. Oh joy.
01-13-07, 10:24 PM   #5
Zapporah
A Murloc Raider
Ok... I have been thinking... all I really need is a script. It needs to first get the raidn from the person I have targeted or use raid1. Then it needs to add one to the unit...check if it is in range...then target that unit. I can do the same with +5 so it moves through groups and then duplicate it for --. Possible?

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Target Next Raid Group?