06-25-08, 04:54 PM   #1
Doggulus
A Kobold Labourer
Ok I need A Lil UI TLC

Ok I just have to say being a user of many addons...and constanlty changing my UI...This Mazzleriffic UI should be OEM from Blizz. Now I have a few questions...Is there a way to update the Addons in the pack itself..or do I need to wait for a new UI? I use WoW matrix but when I DLed the updated OH hell broke loose....needless to say I will not be using that. Next question.... I use Auctoneer,Atlas and Atlas Loot..Along with a lil add I like from another website called Lessthanthree....they dont seem to work properly..so is there a way to intergrate them or atleast let me know how to fix it to use side by side? Thanks for this great system..I will never change UIs again (great relief)...And any hel pis greatly appreciated
p.s.s.s.s.s.s Is there a way to move the 4x4 square of buttons with the Hearth stone in it...Its soooo annoying and if you can tell me how to drag it somewhere else I would also be so greatfull Lovingly....Dogg.

Last edited by Doggulus : 06-25-08 at 05:34 PM.
06-26-08, 04:33 PM   #2
Berrian
A Murloc Raider
Try clicking the 2nd from right hotspot. If you're not sure what that is, I suggest
reading the fac that comes with the UI. Most questions are answered there.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ok I need A Lil UI TLC