06-25-05, 08:15 PM   #1
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
KC_RadialButtons

I'm creating this thread for KC_RadialButtons so I can get some feedback from both authors and users.

For authors this mod offers a easy optional way for you to put in buttons for you ui mod's config screen.

For users it provides several buttons out of the box and I'll be putting more buttons out for it realitively soon.

Currently KC_R offers only buttons around the minimap, I plan to offer the option for people to move these, hide/show them, and even have a stand alone nesting radial wheel of buttons.

If that makes any sense, let me know.

Hehe, well guys I'd like some feedback and other info so I Can think up where to take this one next.

You can find the mod here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4021

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
06-27-05, 11:39 PM   #2
Osagasu_Jiyuu
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Kaelten
Currently KC_R offers only buttons around the minimap, I plan to offer the option for people to move these, hide/show them, and even have a stand alone nesting radial wheel of buttons.
That would be the BEST THING EVER!
I don't want to have to hide buttons behind other buttons (because so many mods now have minimap buttons), and I don't want to have to remove them completely.

I noticed another thing that could be useful in this mod... I use Call To Arms, which allows it's button's radius to be changed... so I can have it just outside the rest of my minimap buttons. Good stuff there.

As always, keep up the good work man.
Osagasu
Stream
Sondessa
Saphilna

That annoying troll from the WoW forums who honestly means well. T_T
07-10-05, 07:15 AM   #3
Garzu
A Murloc Raider

Im really looking forward to the feature you are going to make: "Creating minimap buttons for dummies".

You have explained somewhere who to make those buttons, but I am not even close to being able to do it.

I simply LOVE this addon, and i LOVE minimap buttons. Was it within 1-2 months you were going to add this feature? Please hurry =D

Thanks alot for a fantastic addon.

Garzu
07-11-05, 07:50 AM   #4
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
probably some time in the next 2 months maybe a little bit longer, KCI and KCET are still taking up most of my time.

And I do want to get out a quick rewrite and upgrade to AutoRepair.

KCRB is kinda my backwater project but non the less I do have a lot of ideas for it.

07-14-05, 03:09 PM   #5
Dakotah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I really like the RB addon. I've created nicer, smaller buttons for many addons that I use. I even made some buttons for mods that didn't used to have buttons! I use BLPViewer to find and extract images that I want to use on buttons and then use Photoshop to make the Up and Down versions. I think it takes more time to decide what pic to use on the button than it does to fix up the template code so that it works.
07-14-05, 09:04 PM   #6
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
hehe, glad you like this one too.

In the next major version I'm going to offer a large number or predifined buttons and via a config panel you'll be able to set what they are how many your displaying and even how and where they are displayed.

its kinda on the back burner now but the ideas keep growing for it.

I honestly need alot more potential graphics, and sadly I'm not much of an artist if anyone is interested in contributing icons please let me know.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » KC_RadialButtons