09-27-07, 02:08 PM   #1
Chokum
A Kobold Labourer
Lost Ctmod minimap button!

The first problem found after installing CTMod 2.002. Option Bar 4 could not be found. CT_BarMod showed Bar 4 to be configured. Bar 4 was located against the right screen edge for all of my characters prior to the update . The first thing I did was to execute CTMod reset but still could not locate Bar 4. I unsuccessfully diddled with both WoW and monitor/video configurations. Finally gave up, removed Bar 4 from the configurations adding another bar in its place. Not preferred but it worked.

Probably my mistake--not a bug--but after considerable time working on action bars for all characters I could not find the minimap button for one of them. How do I recover it? How can I repair the problem if I can't find the button? I have moved everything movable on the screen to see if the button was hidden beneath. I really don't want to uninstall/reinstall CTMod, losing the screen layouts already reworked for other characters! May I suggest a future change to add command line entry to initiate CTMod when the button is not accessible?

I am very thankful for this product and grateful for the years you have put into its development and maintenance!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lost Ctmod minimap button!