09-10-09, 11:04 AM   #1
soritong
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
A Mazzle Longshot

I'm looking for a copy of the Mazzle WTF keybindings file from a Mazzified rogue. Since the Mazzifier no longer works, I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing theirs (if they still have it?)
09-10-09, 11:07 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Well, Mazzle ui has been broken for going on two years, so I'm betting nobody will still have even an old backup of that.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
09-10-09, 11:14 AM   #3
soritong
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yea that's what I'm assuming but I'm in a bit of a pickle - I remember playing my rogue using that button layout/keybinding set, but I don't remember it, so since I went back to playing it's all messed up.
09-10-09, 02:52 PM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Well, Mazzle ui has been broken for going on two years, so I'm betting nobody will still have even an old backup of that.
I still have my old Mazzle settings, but I never went with the pre done layouts, keybindings, or even bar setup.

If you can search through the code, I'm sure you'll find it there. iirc, the download is still available here on WoWI.
09-16-09, 11:45 AM   #5
Ohidosee
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
I've never used Mazzle (sorry never liked it) but backups of my addons going back to '05... dont ask me why I just do!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A Mazzle Longshot