06-04-16, 10:42 AM   #1
Rhixican
A Fallenroot Satyr
Additional Skada Frame

How can I make it so Skada shows two frames, one having DPS meters and one showing healing meters? If I click make new frame, the style is different from the skinned RealUI one.
09-10-16, 10:18 AM   #2
Unterhosengummi
A Defias Bandit
/push

searching for this option too
09-14-16, 12:10 PM   #3
LynnLove95
A Defias Bandit
Skada has its own ability to create multiple displays. type "/skada config" without quotes to open the skada options. Here are some screens to illustrate what I mean http://imgur.com/a/KQDZ6

You should already have a single window, probably title "Skada" in whichever profile is currently loaded.
Once the window is created, you can navigate to the meter set you want (DPS, Healing, Threat, etc) and skada will remember it for you.
09-14-16, 03:26 PM   #4
Beadyeyed
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Rhixican View Post
How can I make it so Skada shows two frames, one having DPS meters and one showing healing meters? If I click make new frame, the style is different from the skinned RealUI one.
It is possible to do this, and as LynnLove95 has mentioned, you'd need to go through the /config Skada console in order to get it how you need it to be.

The original window that is "preset" with RealUI already has the colour settings sorted - so it's just the case of mirroring these to the style of RealUI and sizing to your needs.

The image below gives you an example of this - I find it better to sort the window size to how you want it first, then deal with the look of the window. As I'm not usually the healer type (tanking or DPS is usually my way) I'd have threat as the top window (with the summary after fights), and damage done on the bottom. You can change these to your own tastes, naturally.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Additional Skada Frame