06-17-17, 12:57 PM   #1
Nisou
An Aku'mai Servant
Carbonite minimap not meshing with standard minimap

Ever since loading the updated Carbonite map addon (7.2.0 installed last night) the Carbonite minimap does not mesh with the WoW minimap. Rather, it overlays it in a style that can be zoomed out to display undividual continent and zone areas without displaying what I used to get in a stable, usable formet. For example, I can no longer click on a quest and have the square Carbonite-hybrid minimap clearly display the yellow arrow to that quest. I've tried disabling a number of other addons that might conflict but to no avail.

Will this be updated? I love much of what Carbonite does but every once in a while the updates really mess up the minimap.
06-17-17, 03:06 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't just shut off the addons that you think might be causing the problem, shut off ALL of your addons EXCEPT for Carbonite. Then do some running around.

This is the only way to find out if another addon is interfering with Carbonite, or any other addon.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
06-17-17, 09:38 PM   #3
Nisou
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Don't just shut off the addons that you think might be causing the problem, shut off ALL of your addons EXCEPT for Carbonite. Then do some running around.

This is the only way to find out if another addon is interfering with Carbonite, or any other addon.
Tried that. The problem persists even when Carbonite maps is the only add-on in use.

...oh...the mini-map no longer displays the boundary lines of a quest either.

Last edited by Nisou : 06-17-17 at 10:25 PM.
06-18-17, 11:47 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nisou View Post
Tried that. The problem persists even when Carbonite maps is the only add-on in use.

...oh...the mini-map no longer displays the boundary lines of a quest either.
Post screens of your problem.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Carbonite minimap not meshing with standard minimap