07-02-16, 09:36 AM   #1
Noix
A Fallenroot Satyr
Seeking Someone to Update Addon

Acherus Runes is great addon that went well with dks.. i know lots friends who use it. But since the creator and sub stop playing wow and decided not to update it.. it has slowly died.. now with legion around the corner it will completely die.. So i'm seeking someone who could possibly work on this addon or atlest update it for legion.. its very simple addon, and most of the stuff in it could be removed since Dks lose alot of things...

It would be nice i have already talk to one of the Project Manager, and it is alright if someone takes over.
07-07-16, 02:13 PM   #2
ceylina
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
This is on curse but you might want to look at Compact Runes

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/compact-runes

The author is working on a legion update
07-08-16, 10:40 AM   #3
Noix
A Fallenroot Satyr
Yes that addon is on curse and no its not being updated for legion. i talk to one of the people who actually manages the addon. they said its ok for someone to take over / update addon. sadly i like this addon better then that one but thank you
07-08-16, 11:04 AM   #4
Nimhfree
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Perhaps you should take the addon over. Even if you are not going to do the development, you could be considered the owner, and it might be easier for you to get help with specific coding issues. You act as the project manager, but farm out the coding to others.
07-10-16, 02:26 PM   #5
Noix
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nimhfree View Post
Perhaps you should take the addon over. Even if you are not going to do the development, you could be considered the owner, and it might be easier for you to get help with specific coding issues. You act as the project manager, but farm out the coding to others.
Wow i love that answer, and totally agree with you i would if i had knowledge of LUA or at lest know coding.. i guess i could try and post errors and ask for help replacing them.. not sure how this would work out in all

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Seeking Someone to Update Addon