12-04-14, 04:31 PM   #1
rickyryan03
A Murloc Raider
carbonite flight paths

i downloaded carbonite 6.03. ever since i did i cant click my flight paths. i can go turn it off then fly then turn back on. if anyone has a solution for this let me know. i had found someone on here with same problem i tried finding the post again to see if there was a fix posted but cannot find it. maybe post was deleted. thank you for your time

12-05-14, 05:01 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not having this problem, so I'm thinking it is another addon interfering with carb/flight paths..

Try disabling ALL other addons, leaving Carb activated, and try to take the flight path.. This will show you that it's not Carb doing it..

Once you have confirmed they work, re-enable your other addons one by one to see which one is causing the problem..

12-05-14, 08:55 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by rickyryan03 View Post
i downloaded carbonite 6.03. ever since i did i cant click my flight paths. i can go turn it off then fly then turn back on. if anyone has a solution for this let me know. i had found someone on here with same problem i tried finding the post again to see if there was a fix posted but cannot find it. maybe post was deleted. thank you for your time
No problem here too.

12-06-14, 03:07 AM   #4
rickyryan03
A Murloc Raider
turned off all but carbonite. still wont let me use flight paths. if i turn off carbonite then i can.

12-06-14, 06:20 AM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by rickyryan03 View Post
turned off all but carbonite. still wont let me use flight paths. if i turn off carbonite then i can.
OK, are you getting an error?

To easily see and capture the errors, get a pair of addons called !buggrabber and bugsack. When you get an error, you should hear the Worms soundfile "fatality" and the icon will go red.. Click the icon and a window will appear and the error report will show. Click anywhere in that box and press Ctrl+a (to select all), then Ctrl+c (to copy) then you can post the information here by pressing Ctrl+v (to paste)

We need the error you get after you try to take a flightpath.

12-10-14, 09:52 PM   #6
rickyryan03
A Murloc Raider
just tried again nothing. downloaded the 2 bug files and now its working.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » carbonite flight paths