01-10-09, 03:06 AM   #1
jessem89
A Defias Bandit
Daily quest addon (does it exist?)

hey all...

Was just doing my dailies tonite and realized once i finish all the rep stuff i won't have a set amount of dailies to do...

So i was wondering is there an addon that does this:

-Lists all dailies in the game currently
-Has sort options, to sort the dailies by variables such as gold upon completion, average time to do, difficulty, etc
-has a checklist type feature that allows you to check off dailies from the list and add to a "to do list" and as you complete the dailies it marks them as done on the to-do list
-Ability to make mulitiple to-do lists, depending on day of week or w/e
-maybe add auto-turn ins for dailies as well to make it "full featured" or quest notes for the dailies telling you the easiest way to complete them? Or strats on how to do it?

Yea...thats about it. Cuz then it would make picking the dailies i wanna do based on reward or amount of time i have super easy and I would have to do tons of search to figure out what dailies i wanna do.

If one dosn't exist could someone make one? or tell me how i could maybe try and do it?

thanks
J
01-10-09, 07:16 AM   #2
Arabeth
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I don't know if this does exactly what you are looking for but look at Easy Daily.

Or just search the list of quest mods

Last edited by Arabeth : 01-10-09 at 08:37 AM. Reason: I hate typos
01-10-09, 07:19 AM   #3
jessem89
A Defias Bandit
yea i have easy daily but it just does auto turn ins..cant make lists and stuff..

and i searched thru quest mods...would this be hard to make? maybe someone would make it?

J
02-15-09, 04:07 PM   #4
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
I have DailyquestTracker, SickofClicking Dailies, Also Vendor Bait, for finding the most expensive reward to turn in.

I had another (other then sickofclicking) that would remember what you had selected and the next time you did it would just auto-turn in and accept what you did last time (like rings vs masks for Aldor/Scryer). But that option never worked for me.

What your really sound like you want though is the tourguide by Tek with the recorder. That way you can make your own personal guide and follow it with a check list, and waypoints if you want.
02-15-09, 04:11 PM   #5
Oakayam
Premium Member

I would sure like to see an addon like a 'dailies planner'.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Daily quest addon (does it exist?)