12-27-09, 09:03 AM   #1
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Healbot Intergration - How do you use it?

Semi misleading subject line there. I know how and have Healbot and the Infopanel plugin installed correctly and working.

I'm really just curious, How does everyone use Healbot for those that do? Do you only use the Infopanel for it's ability to Hide/Show Healbot? Do you actually leave it in the Infopanel and use it through there? Do you pull it out of the Infopanel and move it elsewhere? If you do, where do you put it?

Main reasoning I'm wondering is that I normally use Clique for all my needs. Some other healers in the Guild have been singing Healbots praises for awhile now and I figured I would at least give it a shot.

Any other recommendations you may have for someone trying a new setup?

12-27-09, 09:47 AM   #2
MrDiBs
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Using HealBot

I use Healbot in the info-panel and keep it locked. For 5 man and 10 man works well where its at. Problems occur in larger raiding groups where you will have to change skins to make it fit in the info panel and depending on the skin you choose it may not fit at all. In the later cases I just disable the plug-in and leave it floating and move it to a part of the screen that works for me.
Now as far as praises go...Healbot has been around for long time, Clique and other like Vudoo are the new comers so to speak. Interface and usability in all is the same pretty much, set up spells, mouse clks and you're good to go. Prior to all this I used a mod that actually placed healing buttons along side the name plate unit frame of your party or raid which at the time was the ultimate healing mod... but for some reason i cannot recall its name and its not available any longer.
Hope this helps...

Last edited by MrDiBs : 12-27-09 at 09:49 AM.

12-27-09, 11:05 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I always used healbot infopanel to hide healbot when not in use. Where most of my healing moments were in 25 man that info panel is just too small to work where it is so I drag healbot out and put it in a convenient place and use the panel toggle to hide it when I don't need it. I tried grid briefly and went back to healbot. Tried clique and went back to healbot. Then finally went to grid for the marker options and use a multi spell and target macro or two along with it.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 12-27-09 at 11:08 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Healbot Intergration - How do you use it?