01-24-05, 05:27 PM   #1
Ashoo
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation svarten ui get remove interface gypsmod

i wanting the remove interface gypsmod uses . remove blizzard parts only use minigroup how this work for me? no more face icon or player icon or party want only minigroup. thank you much.
01-25-05, 12:20 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Ashoo, I believe that under the gypsy mod control panel, there is an option to turn off the "unit bars". That is what you need to do. Svarten can answer you more definitively than I, but that's what I believe I did when I was testing it out.

(Sorry, been testing so many different mods, they all kinda get jumbled in my mind after a while. )
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
01-25-05, 01:05 AM   #3
Svarten
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ashoo
i wanting the remove interface gypsmod uses . remove blizzard parts only use minigroup how this work for me? no more face icon or player icon or party want only minigroup. thank you much.
Easiest way is to disable the Gypsy_UnitBar AddOn in the character selection screen, the "AddOns" button in the loawer left corner.

And I can understand you want to do it, since I do it myself, I only left the AddOn in the package so that GypsyMod is delivered full featured in the package.

/Svarten
01-25-05, 02:16 AM   #4
Ashoo
A Defias Bandit
much thank you!! i find how get removed and now i have playerstatus gone, good UI . thank you!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » svarten ui get remove interface gypsmod