02-04-05, 12:58 AM   #1
imajinx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Lightbulb SellValue/Auctioneer hybrid addon request! Please?!

Can anyone please, pretty pretty please make a SellValue/Auctioneer hybrid?

SellValue only shows the price AFTER you've gone to a merchant.. but what if you're out in the field and you've never seen the item before -- how do you know how much it's worth?

Auctioneer is awesome, it has a BasePrices.lua file with most equipment prices listed. However, it requires lootlink, which is just a whole bunch of extra bloat.

What I'm asking for is an addon that displays the prices of items from the BasePrices.lua file (which is updated by Norganna occasionally) if the item is known, and caches items using SellValue's method into itemcache.wdb for you to export later if it isn't. (Without the need for LootLink)

I don't care for auction information, and I don't want to be cutting/pasting to my SavedVariables.lua file -- which occasionally gets wiped because I do something stupid

Either this or get a centralized list for sellvalue going...
02-04-05, 05:59 AM   #2
BooFer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try the Lootlink Mod. It will display the base amounts for purchase from a vendor and sale to a vendor.
I've seen the Auctioneer & Lootlink work together, it's very impressive but information overload! I also don't care for updating Auctioneer everytime I go to the AH... :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » SellValue/Auctioneer hybrid addon request! Please?!