Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-21-11, 01:13 AM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Cool Casual or hardcore?

I love a good healthy, fun debate and I wanted to throw a question out to answer some long standing curiosities & perhaps start a fun conversation.

I have been playing WoW for almost 5 years now and I still thoroughly enjoy the game. My now 17 year old son started playing 3 years ago and I am starting to notice some interesting differences in our playing style and likes/dislikes. I have always considered myself a casual gamer and don't really get too concerned about instances/BG's/PvP while he is a huge fan of dungeon runs. I enjoy the lore & gameplay, he enjoys the loot & gear score.

So my question is this, how do you deal personally with casual gamers if you are more hardcore/elitist and vice versa? I have to admit, part of my reason for not worrying about instances/PvP is I pay my monthly fee, buy all the expansions, I don't feel I need to hear some elitist tell me I suck.

I love this forum & the people inhabiting it, am looking forward to the input.

Also, many thanks to all the addon authors & admins, it has been a joy coming to this website & am very happy I found it. Happy Gaming!!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Casual or hardcore?