12-16-10, 08:31 AM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Some mods on Curse not on here... alternatives pls?

Hi....

I would preferto use wowinterface and MMOUI Minion for my addons but there are some addons that I havn't seen version of here that I like from curse.. but I would prefer to use either curse or wowinterface... pref wow interface....

1) Moncai Compare

All this mod dose is make item comparisons automatic so you do not have to hold down the shift button.

2) Quest Pointer

This addon puts quest objectives from the main map (you know the yellow dots with the numbers). On the minimap, as a quest pointer arrow kind of like the one that points to group members and cities.

3) Sexy Map

This is a minimap mod.... I do not really like it but it has one function I LOVE, and would love to find a wowinterface version of.... it allows you to set each minimap icon to be hidden, then mouse over the map and they turn up, works for add-on buttons as well, and I am pretty sure it allows them all to be dragable. It also allows you to set certian icons to be visible, so for example mail, dungeon finder and pvp que will alows be shown... stuff like that

4) Recount

Damage / Heal / Over heal and other types of meters.

Thanks in advance
12-16-10, 08:41 AM   #2
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
1) tekKompare
2) No idea
3) No idea
4) TinyDPS
12-16-10, 10:42 AM   #3
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried the even simpler route of asking if the authors would be willing to upload them here as well? Never hurts to ask.
12-16-10, 12:07 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

1) seconding Tekkompare
2) I believe that's actually in the base UI now - I'm not using an addon for it, and I get a pointer to the "highlighted" quest in my tracker (using the blizz tracker)
3) No idea, I turned off all the minimap buttons. All of them.
4) Skada (more similar to recount than TinyDPS is - also replaces Omen)
12-16-10, 12:19 PM   #5
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
Have you tried the even simpler route of asking if the authors would be willing to upload them here as well? Never hurts to ask.
I tried. Got trolled back.
12-16-10, 06:03 PM   #6
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by AnrDaemon View Post
I tried. Got trolled back.
I have often found that not having all the addons i would like to use on wowinterface annoying. But then again like in my case, I only allow and post my addons to wowinterface as a way for me to show support to the site. Of course if there is a addon I need and its not here i will 100% get it from curse or wowace.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Some mods on Curse not on here... alternatives pls?