04-15-21, 08:37 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Macro for Power Infusion to only cast on other player or something else on self?

Is it possible to make a macro to cast Power Infusion on mouseover other players…and NEVER on myself… and to make it even better, if I do it onmyself, have it cast something else… maybe shield ot renew or something instant.

thanks!
04-16-21, 07:49 PM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Macros can't do unit comparisons. The best you can do is select based what modifier key you're holding and fallbacks.

For example, this casts Power Infusion if you have a valid mouseover unit and you're not holding a modifier key, otherwise it casts Power Word: Shield on yourself.
Code:
/cast [@mouseover,nomod,help,nodead] Power Infusion; [@player] Power Word: Shield
04-18-21, 11:43 PM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
ok thanks....

basically I want to use it with a healing mod like vidu or w/e.... I want to have it cast onto other players... but if it casts onto me cast flash heal... not sure if it is possible. I just thought there was a way to force it to cast only on friendly players and a separate command to cast only on yourself (@player)
04-19-21, 08:48 AM   #4
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately, a macro alone isn't capable of doing what you're asking for the reason I mentioned earlier. Your best bet is if your healing addon lets you set a different action for your own unitframe.

I don't play a healer so I honestly don't have any other suggestions. I leave the role to the professional healers.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » Macro for Power Infusion to only cast on other player or something else on self?