05-28-09, 05:29 PM   #1
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Does it exist..

Hi guys,

I'm using an addon called HotCandy, it's very useful if you're casting HoT's and stuff but is there any addon that can track trinket procc's.. Trinket's like Je'Tze Bell & Darkmoon Faire Card and etc.

Thanks in advance
05-28-09, 11:14 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It might be worth checking out MSBT if you haven't got it already as I know it has several triggers and you can add you're own. I am sure it spots arcane barrage spell when it procs but do not have a trinket that procs to test that side of it.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
05-29-09, 12:28 AM   #3
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by GOSYDELIX View Post
Hi guys,

I'm using an addon called HotCandy, it's very useful if you're casting HoT's and stuff but is there any addon that can track trinket procc's.. Trinket's like Je'Tze Bell & Darkmoon Faire Card and etc.

Thanks in advance
If you just want something that highlights and gives you a bar on proc effects as they occur, there are a ton of addons that can do this. Need to Know is the one I use for this, as you can customize what bars for what effects you have where. Many other buff/debuff addons can give you similiar results though if you take the time to configure them.

MSBT, as already said, could be set up to give you a visual (and audio, if you choose) alert, if that's all you want.

If you actually want it to track the procs and how often they occur in some kind of log, etc, Procodile can do that. And it also has bars.

Sorry for the variety of responses, I was not sure exactly what you wanted for "tracking the procs" so I answered the various possible definitions I could think of for your question.
05-29-09, 02:12 AM   #4
Gimbli
Premium Member
DoTimer has customer timers you can add to the Notifications module to track Trinket & Talented procs.
05-29-09, 02:48 AM   #5
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks for the great responses guys, i will try them all and see which one of them fits me best
05-29-09, 03:32 AM   #6
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

i use http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...owerAuras.html you can get the majority of the buff's named from wowhead to add to it.
05-29-09, 04:48 PM   #7
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Snoweh View Post
i use http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...owerAuras.html you can get the majority of the buff's named from wowhead to add to it.
I use PowerAuras too but it doesn't give me a "uptime"-bar on the buff i want, it just shows a texture that flashes for the uptime on the buff. And i rather go with a bar that's decreasing depending on how much time it's left on the buff.
05-30-09, 12:42 AM   #8
Recluse
A Cliff Giant

I agree with stormkeep above. I use the Need To Know addon to watch anything that I feel I... need to know. While I don't use it for trinkets, I do watch things like my mage's talent procs, and things like the crit debuff on Loatheb, etc. Extremely handy.

All you have to know is the buff/debuff name that you get from the trinket proc to get it up and running.
05-30-09, 04:25 AM   #9
Søøm
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
hey

TellMeWhenis imo exactly what you looking for

rgds

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Does it exist..