07-29-11, 06:43 PM   #1
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Goto doesn't automatically clear when quests are complete and turned in

Whenever I pick up some quests (e.g. Molten Front dailies) and complete them, after turning the last of them in, the Goto still points some weird place.

For example, I just finished Molten Front Dailies, and the Goto is pointing to somewhere in the upper left corner of the Maelstrom map.

Clearing the Goto fixes it, of course, but I have to do this every time I run out of quests.

08-05-11, 02:40 AM   #2
Pennet
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm betting that it's related to the issue that I reported back at the end of June about completed quests not being removed from the watcher. Reference this thread.

08-05-11, 06:33 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Somewhere on the Carbonite forum there is a post by (I think) Haavok that explains that the reason this is happening is most likely (my phrase, not his) because the Molten Front dailies are not as yet tagged as dailies.

He also states that it will be fixed in the next release. No mention of an "ETA" for the next release, though.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

08-06-11, 12:03 AM   #4
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Somewhere on the Carbonite forum there is a post by (I think) Haavok that explains that the reason this is happening is most likely (my phrase, not his) because the Molten Front dailies are not as yet tagged as dailies.

He also states that it will be fixed in the next release. No mention of an "ETA" for the next release, though.
Well, it would be good to see exactly what he said, but I'm satisfied with this answer for now. I'm sure looking forward to the next release!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Goto doesn't automatically clear when quests are complete and turned in