Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-06-08, 10:04 AM   #1
ljudsnubbe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cool Default unitframe

Hello!
I just love the default unitframes but want to be able to customise it to fit the coloring and look of the rest of my interface.
I´ve tested several diffrent unitframe-addons and have found solutions to 75% of my whishes but havnt found anyone that can do everything I want to do.
This is what I want:
-add elite/rare/skeleton to the portraits
-customise color of health- and manabar (+fading when loosing health/mana, also want to customise what color to fade to)
-customise color of border
-option to change facing of the portrait, left/right
-Show target health if possible (sync with mobhealth3), otherwise show %
-option to pick color of text on health & mana, + option to outline text

Would also be great to be able to move and scale the unitframes, especially target castbar and target buff/debuff-bar. An option to show 3D-portrait instead of 2D-portrait would also be fun.

Ok, quite a list but would be great is some smart person could help me with this, either by putting a new mod together or just pointing me int the right direction to already existing addons.

The thing I want the most is to be able to change the color of the healt- and manabars. And I DONT want to change to some ugly square hightec unitframe, I love the defaultframes!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Default unitframe