12-22-20, 10:26 PM   #1
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Weakauras for RealUI

Some of the earliest iterations of RealUI had icons tracking dots/hots/buffs, etc. just above the action bars (assuming dps/tank layout). After this was taken out of the UI, I made WeakAuras that basically did something similar, and posted the strings on my pastebin. Thought others might want those trackers too.

Most of the ones posted are updated for Shadowlands, although I've only really played shadow priest for this expansion so far.

Most classes/specs are divided into buffs on self, and buffs (if healer) and debuffs (if dps/tank) on target. The ones that say "dlx" at the end track stuff like insanity or rage in a larger, easy to read number right next to your player unit frame. I like to just leave this one visible, but if it interferes with the minimalism you can probably just set it to show only in combat.

Apologies to Gethe if this post isn't allowed here or if I'm stepping on any toes. Feel free to delete the thread if so. Otherwise, enjoy
12-24-20, 02:45 AM   #2
dotted
A Defias Bandit
you should post them on wago if you havent already so they can be automatically updated through the weakaura companion app
12-24-20, 08:04 AM   #3
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Ah no I hadn’t. I’ll work on that over the weekend, thanks!
01-04-21, 03:24 PM   #4
Katzenhirn
A Kobold Labourer

Love it. Thank you for your work. Looking forward to test all the weakauras
01-30-21, 12:23 AM   #5
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Hi all,

Finally got around to starting the move over to wago.io...

https://wago.io/p/slaykins (i hope that works)

So far, I've only got Boomkin, Resto Druid, and Shadow Priest up on there (those have been changed since I last posted too), and will work on getting others uploaded as well. FYI, other classes aren't played as much esp this early in the expansion so some (a lot) of the auras might be outdated. I'll try to get to all of em eventually They will be uploaded to wago.io regardless so that they're auto-updated if you have the wago.io companion app.

A quick note, I won't be adding covenant abilities to the weakauras because it's just too much work to add all of em to each group and I'm lazy. I did, however, add it to Boomkin (and possibly resto, I forget) because from what I've seen, most druids are overwhelmingly Night Fae. If you're not, you can just delete those particular auras from your set I guess. It won't load if you're not Night Fae anyway.

Thanks for the kind words so far, good luck and have fun out there!

**EDIT to ask whether anyone knows if there's a way to automatically UPLOAD my weakauras instead of importing them into wago.io one by one...?**
01-30-21, 09:24 PM   #6
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

All the weakauras that I have, have been uploaded to Wago.io for those who use that platform. Since that allows automatic updates on the recipient's end, I will probably stop updating my pastebin (although if anyone prefers to copy the string from there, lmk and I'll update it).

Currently available classes/specs are (those marked with * are probably outdated):
1. Druid - Guardian*, Feral*, Balance, Restoration
2. Priest - Shadow, Holy, Discipline*
3. Shaman - Elemental*, Restoration*
4. Demon Hunter - Havoc*, Vengeance*
5. Rogue - Assassination*, Outlaw*, Subtlety*
6. Monk - Brewmaster* (note: I vaguely remember thinking there wasn't much to do for Mistwalker)

If there's a particular class/spec you want me to set up, please let me know. If it's a class I don't play, I'll need a list of the spells, whether it's a buff/debuff, and any special conditions that they occur under, if any (for example, if it's a talent). It might take some time because work is a sad necessity but I'll get it done (eventually)

This is my first time uploading to Wago.io, so please let me know if things are wonky.
03-28-21, 07:50 AM   #7
Equelibrium
An Aku'mai Servant
Hey!

Love your work! I use all you have made and really happy with them.
Two questions:

1) Are you gonna update them with future patches?
2) Are you gonna make versions for all classes/specs?
04-04-21, 12:41 AM   #8
ERR404gaem
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Would you mind sharing screenshots and/or GIFs of your auras?
04-13-21, 06:29 PM   #9
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Equelibrium View Post
Hey!

Love your work! I use all you have made and really happy with them.
Two questions:

1) Are you gonna update them with future patches?
2) Are you gonna make versions for all classes/specs?
Yes, will try to update them as time allows. I don't play nearly as often as I used to anymore though, so it might take some time to do so ^.^

For all classes/specs... I'm not sure but I'm inclined to lean towards no for the reason stated above.

And yes, I will try to post a screenshot My comp's been weird lately so I haven't been able to log on. Will try to do that soon.

Thanks!
04-13-21, 07:26 PM   #10
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by ERR404gaem View Post
Would you mind sharing screenshots and/or GIFs of your auras?
They all look more or less the same. This screenshot is from my boomkin. You'll notice in the screenshot that the left half covers the focus and focus target, but tbh it won't really do that during use because i've never really had a reason to use ALL my self buffs and cooldowns at the same time.

Active buffs (left half) and dots/debuffs (right half) are full color, and cooldowns are grayed out.

I'll see if I can remember to take a screenshot mid-fight at some point, and/or with a different spec.

EDIT: in case it wasn't clear, the "half" point is right below my character. Buffs grow left from that point, and debuffs (on target) grow right from that point.

Last edited by iamslay : 04-13-21 at 07:29 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Weakauras for RealUI