03-29-06, 07:18 PM   #1
Rumble
A Defias Bandit
BibMod Needs fix for 1.10

Can this mod get a fix for the new patch?
03-29-06, 07:37 PM   #2
myjestik
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I love this UI. Would be great if someone could update it for new patch. I'm computer dumb so removeing lines and adding lines is all foreign to me. A complete update for download would be wonderful.
03-30-06, 01:53 PM   #3
Christerpher
A Fallenroot Satyr
only bug this is having for me is it puts the pet window off my screen, I fixed this easily by downloading this mod:

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1991
03-30-06, 02:16 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Do you have the most recent version? There's been a patch released for it already, here.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-30-06, 04:36 PM   #5
Whisky
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The update isnt complete is all. It does address the toc number issue and a couple minor bugs but not the pet bar issue which moveanything or various other mods will compensate for. do hope Z gets back soon and does a rework. This is one of the best I have ever used.
03-30-06, 09:38 PM   #6
sonjitree
A Murloc Raider
help with bags?

I am using the BIBMOD - new update. everything seems to be working wonderfully (now that i have spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to make it work without anyone helping me). the only problem i have is that 3 of my bags have automatically been positioned to the far right of the screen so only thier outline is barely showing. i cannot move them at all as i cannot grab the part that helps it move. any suggestions?
03-31-06, 07:57 AM   #7
Kerwin
A Defias Bandit

Try setting your resolution higher
03-31-06, 01:07 PM   #8
trueleader
A Defias Bandit
My Shapeshiftbar shows the Blizz textures ... i must use ShapeshiftBarLeft:Hide() & ShapeshiftBarRight:Hide() manually each time i login.

Dont know why, it is includet in BibActionbar.xml. I added this also to the RemoveMainActionBar function in BibActionbar.lua. dont have other plugins which use this

-------

Edit:
Ok, forget this. Solution is the Blizzard Interface Option Menu. Left Bottom Bar must be activated

Last edited by trueleader : 03-31-06 at 02:40 PM.
04-02-06, 06:33 PM   #9
DiDi
A Kobold Labourer
Also having some Problem with the updated Version. Since I installed it my Pet bar is not shown. I tried everything but cant get the Petbar visible again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » BibMod Needs fix for 1.10