questing ui

i am looking for addons for the ultimate
questing interface for legion what should i have
and what to look for please help
03-14-18, 08:46 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What exactly are you looking for? What would be your "ultimate questing interface"?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
03-14-18, 08:54 AM   #3
killeralpha
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
questing addons

i am looking for addons for pve questing like how to quest, combat etc as there are so many addons for every single thing its hard to know what to get
03-14-18, 09:49 AM   #4
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
One of my favorite questing addons is Immersion. At max level, I'd recommend Angry World Quests.

03-14-18, 10:11 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use Storyline myself.
(Though it appears there's a more recent version here.)

I also find Cromulent and Cork handy.

But, really, think about what you feel is missing, or what you wish was different. With more specific requests, we can make more specific suggestions.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-14-18, 10:24 AM   #6
killeralpha
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
questing

what addons do u all use then please send a list of your most used addons
03-14-18, 10:29 AM   #7
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Most people just use whatever ui they've created or downloaded, it's all personal preference. However, if you're looking for something immersive/rp/etc like then you should check out BellularGaming's video here.
Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List
03-14-18, 11:23 AM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Well, I was going to just recommend installing Carbonite - it's great if you are leveling a 'toon, and it is very adjustable (IE you can easily move the Carbonite maps, or any part of it, you can even resize most any part of it, and you can lock the parts in place, you can also re-color most of it's frames).

It's been almost two years since I've been able to play WoW, now, but when I did I used ElvUI as my UI.

I don't know if the link will work, but, I'll try it anyway.....

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/a...9&d=1471186102

Took this one in August of 2016, and haven't played since then......

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/a...8&d=1521049703

That's Carbonite's map (faded out a bit) above the chat frame, and Carbonite's quest window (minimized, because that's how I like it) just right of center on the top of the screen. Oh, and it IS ElvUI - it's just been tweaked on. Nothing has been done to the files, though. It's all been done with ElvUI's options. Oh, and Masque (the action bar buttons) and kgPanels (chat backdrops).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-14-18 at 07:29 PM. Reason: more blah blah blah.
03-14-18, 07:47 PM   #9
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I've just come back to wow after a year and quickly did a search for UI layouts that fit my playstyle.

I used GW2_UI at first but I didn't like the change they made to the objective frame. I have been using for the past few weeks SyncUI and that seems to fit my questing requirements with very little overheads. And coming from nUI for several years it was a nice change of scene rofl.

But as people have said, UI set up is purely a personal thing. Play the game first without addons to see what you would like changed so you can enjoy the game better, then with your notes on what needs to be changed, see what addons out there do what yout want in a way you want and try them out. Hopefully one or more of them will be perfect matches, but if not, pick the best ones and maybe there will be other addons that cover the individual things the first one couldn't cover appearing over time.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » questing ui