09-08-12, 07:49 PM   #341
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rythal if you get a chance could you also look into why the minimap buttons arent showing up when they are moved into the carb minimap. As others have said thanks for taking the time to fix this up

09-08-12, 09:12 PM   #342
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by minimaxi95 View Post
@jeffy162 Thank , it work perfectly now.
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-08-12, 09:13 PM   #343
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by mjumnito View Post
Rythal if you get a chance could you also look into why the minimap buttons arent showing up when they are moved into the carb minimap. As others have said thanks for taking the time to fix this up
hrmm the buttons are there for me, soon as I hover over they pop up along the bottom like always

09-08-12, 09:26 PM   #344
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Maeby View Post
Is anyone else unable to see detail on more than 3 zones at a time regardless of the setting? I didn't notice until I picked up working on my archeology again, and needed to see something in a zone farther away from me than three zones. It seems, the fist three I touched show detail, but they don't go away, and I can't get any others to show.

Edit: Might have to do with the way cross zones work now. Once I go in the zone, it's like it unlocks it and I can see them again.
I don't know, but this is how my map looks if i zoom out to see "the world". I can also see whole continents at a time.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carb-Zones.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	7174(Please click image to enlarge. Might open in another browser tab or window.)

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-08-12, 09:30 PM   #345
Wyldekat
A Murloc Raider
Smile Any ideas...

... why the Hunter tracking no longer shows on the carbonite map? Missing my dots

09-09-12, 12:29 AM   #346
NcStorm
A Defias Bandit
One thing i noticed is that on my map i dont see peoples icons where they are in flight it weird i see the arrow when they far away but when they get close it goes away. Also getting a weird error and it makes me crash will post error if i can get it to do it again

09-09-12, 12:54 AM   #347
Skellionz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Its about back to where it was, and i thank you for fixing the transparency! so much better for herbing lol

09-09-12, 01:37 AM   #348
Dercofar
A Murloc Raider
You really rock my friend. Also italian localization, thanks a lot.

09-09-12, 03:34 AM   #349
yodawhip
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
hehe ofc, a bit hard to be in party in diff servers
it worked fine until the patch came, with the original carbonite,
but with the fan update, the sharing seems to be dead, i also tried
to reset the settings in carbonite without luck. Its not a big problem,
but its so easyer and faster for me to boost her when i can mark and track her quests hehe
U can try using Jamba to share quests & track completion.

09-09-12, 11:11 AM   #350
mccompunerd
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Maeby View Post
Is anyone else unable to see detail on more than 3 zones at a time regardless of the setting? I didn't notice until I picked up working on my archeology again, and needed to see something in a zone farther away from me than three zones. It seems, the fist three I touched show detail, but they don't go away, and I can't get any others to show.

Edit: Might have to do with the way cross zones work now. Once I go in the zone, it's like it unlocks it and I can see them again.
Having the exact same prob. Working on Loremaster achieves, and def a pain going from zone to zone and not being able to see detail until I get there.

09-09-12, 01:52 PM   #351
Animalm4st3r
A Murloc Raider
hey guys im using Ahroks TUKUI http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=19558#info
and ofc carbonite but i got stuck on one problem i dont like the "put minimap into carbonitemap" feature so i dont use it
but if i dont use it my maps stays circled instead of being a square, without carbonite the map is sqare and it is square if i put it in the carbonitemap
but that cant be a solution cause i love carbonite :P

09-09-12, 03:28 PM   #352
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
for those who are having problems with it not showing zones past the 3 around you... what other addons are you using. I've found the client really does not like sharing the map between anything, and even bringing up blizzards default map in small view (the tiny window showing just the area your in) will cause carbonite to stop showing any zone except the one your in. I'm definately looking into it tho.

09-09-12, 04:01 PM   #353
Sparkplug
A Cyclonian

I use a lot of addons so this is going to kinda be a long list...
Ackis Recipe, ACP, Altoholic, Auctioneer, Bartender 4, Carbonite, Cooldown Count, DBM, Fishing Buddy, Flight Master, Gatherer, IceHUD, Omen, OverAchiever, PhanxBuffs, Pitbull, Postal, Prat, SellJunk, SilverDragon, Skada, Titan Panel

Now, weirdest part is... I'm using the same addons on every character but the only character I'm having that problem with is my DK on Zul'jin.

Edit: Sorry, forgot Undermine Journal... Didn't install that through Curse

Last edited by Sparkplug : 09-09-12 at 04:03 PM.

09-09-12, 04:09 PM   #354
ajamison
A Defias Bandit
The author says he will have a working version by this evening hopefully. Rythal I would ask him if you might be able to be an author if for no other reason then to make updates and small corrections if your up for it and he agrees

09-09-12, 04:32 PM   #355
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Because the authors have verified they are releasing there own shortly, I have removed mine to avoid conflicts of multiple versions.

09-09-12, 07:08 PM   #356
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
for those who are having problems with it not showing zones past the 3 around you... what other addons are you using. I've found the client really does not like sharing the map between anything, and even bringing up blizzards default map in small view (the tiny window showing just the area your in) will cause carbonite to stop showing any zone except the one your in. I'm definately looking into it tho.
Rythal, if you are talking about the Blizzard map you open when pressing "shift + M" (sometimes referred to as either the "Zone" OR "Battle Ground" map), there have been problems between Carbonite and that map for a while. It doesn't affect everyone, though.

I would also like to give you my "Thanks" for helping everyone that uses Carbonite through a difficult time. Hopefully, the Carbonite authors share that sentiment.

09-09-12, 08:11 PM   #357
1angryrogue
A Kobold Labourer
i need carbonite

i really need carbonite! i feel lost without it is there a way you could give me your version of it?

09-09-12, 08:49 PM   #358
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
Because the authors have verified they are releasing there own shortly, I have removed mine to avoid conflicts of multiple versions.
I'm having trouble finding this announcement. Where did they post this?

09-09-12, 09:26 PM   #359
Necrosage
A Fallenroot Satyr

Haven't been by in a couple days but now that I've read this I'll be taking my site down as well. Thanks again for keeping us playing in the mean time Rythal.

09-09-12, 10:26 PM   #360
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
I'm having trouble finding this announcement. Where did they post this?
in this forum, carboniteaddon's post "Carbonite 5.0"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 5.04