Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-26-14, 09:10 AM   #11
nightshade00013
An Aku'mai Servant
Glad to hear things are coming along. Thank you very much for doing it at all, if you hadn't picked it up the adon would be dead and I can imagine it is a massive undertaking.

Sorry to hear about your cellphone woes, just switched from Verizon to Tmobile as we couldn't handle almost 300 per month for cell service when we rarely use it. The Nexus 5 and 6 are supposed to work with Verizon though the bad thing is they don't really want to activate phones they don't sell on their network. AT&T is your only other real option that has decent 4G everywhere(not to mention GSM phones so you can use whatever you want as long as it's compatible), I just didn't really need it and can wait till Tmobile gets some more expansions done. Anyway I do have a cell phone that is Verizon and 4G I would be willing to donate to the cause. It's rooted already Android 4.1.2, Safestrap is installed so can multiboot stock or up to four alternate os versions, does have wifi hotspot capability but the one I used on it (FoxFi) no longer works correctly on the stock rom but a simple way around that is CyanogenMod, Version 10 works fine and 11 nightlies seemed to be stable when I was using it. It may also work for you in canada as it is world capable it just won't work in the US on AT&T or Tmobile correctly. Let me know and I can set it up and send it off after the first of next month when I have some cash again. And if you ever make it to the OKC area I know a place that has 100Mbps WiFi available for your use even if I do have to move some stuff out of the way, lol.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » WOD/Pre-patch