05-26-08, 06:15 PM   #61
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is the Raid UI that i use. just disable it as it wont show up for 5 mans and it appears that you use. Grid? instead

05-28-08, 12:40 PM   #62
trulyevil
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
That is the Raid UI that i use. just disable it as it wont show up for 5 mans and it appears that you use. Grid? instead
I use healbot.

And is there no way to get all guys in raid to the bottom left like the 5 man options

05-28-08, 08:50 PM   #63
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Rearrange perfect raid, or get grid and make it fir are my suggestions, but i wont be making it fit myself, sorry

06-15-08, 11:07 PM   #64
blackrazer
A Murloc Raider

right click

Just a question what turns off and on to make ure toon move to a certain spot when u right click on the ground? I think this is somehow in the UI just dont know where to look, because it sometimes gets u in tight spots lol.

Thks for ure time, still one of the best UI out there by far.

06-16-08, 05:44 AM   #65
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

The option is inplemented in the default Blizzard UI

ESC
Interface
(look for an option called "Click to Move")
Im not sure where it went as they revamped the UI a patch or so ago.

06-16-08, 11:24 AM   #66
blackrazer
A Murloc Raider

thanks i'll look

06-27-08, 06:49 PM   #67
azrath
A Defias Bandit

Extra Chat window

This is probably very easy, but how do you get the different button configs shown on the pics for this UI, specifically, the ones with the extra chat window.

Thanks

07-21-08, 09:18 PM   #68
donuts
A Kobold Labourer

how do i get rid of this?

also how do i remove the question mark from the bar at the bottom of the screen? I put it there during the in-game setup and now i can't figure out how to remove it.

Thanks.

07-21-08, 09:46 PM   #69
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by donuts View Post

how do i get rid of this?

also how do i remove the question mark from the bar at the bottom of the screen? I put it there during the in-game setup and now i can't figure out how to remove it.

Thanks.
Type ->

/Daportrait
Go to "Profiles"
In profiles select the "Skullcrusher" one
then load it and all will be well..

08-05-08, 11:41 AM   #70
Sudaxo
A Murloc Raider
lvl sry nvm

08-07-08, 01:06 AM   #71
DarkEdward
A Defias Bandit
Folders

On the "Account" folder:

Is it possible to just copy the original "Account" folder and paste it in and replace it with the "Account" folder you provided instead of having to change everything manually? Or have you added some vital stuff to the folders so that it needs to be changed manually?

Thanks for reading.

Cool interface BTW. I hope it works the way I hope it does.

08-07-08, 07:15 AM   #72
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by DarkEdward View Post
On the "Account" folder:

Is it possible to just copy the original "Account" folder and paste it in and replace it with the "Account" folder you provided instead of having to change everything manually? Or have you added some vital stuff to the folders so that it needs to be changed manually?

Thanks for reading.

Cool interface BTW. I hope it works the way I hope it does.
Im sorry, but no. the reason is that if you did this it would just "mesh" the folders together so that in the account folder it would show, Your account name and then the folder that you recived from me. so all you have to do is rename each of the different folders.

PS, There might be a few problems with the way it functions ATM.. As I am not able to upload a new version until i move for school. I have Uploaded only a small quick fix, which you can find in the "Optional Files" section of the Widescreen UI

08-08-08, 04:55 PM   #73
DarkEdward
A Defias Bandit
How do you move the party bars? Is there a way to move the Decursive squares too?

Edit: Well, how do I reset pitbull so that everything works like it suppose to with the interface graphic? I seemed to have messed a few things up trying to move the party bars because they where in the middle of the interface.

Thanks,
DarkEdward

Last edited by DarkEdward : 08-12-08 at 02:58 PM.

08-16-08, 12:21 PM   #74
mrdamm
A Kobold Labourer

Thumbs up 1280x800

Man, this is a nice UI pack. Congrats!

But... I'm having some problems trying to configure it to fit on my 1280x800 laptop screen.

Any clues on how to do that?

[]'s.

08-16-08, 05:17 PM   #75
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Umm, i wouldnt mind helping you out. although if you could send me a screenie of the problem or perhaps give me a list of the addons that you cant work out then i can help you out

08-16-08, 08:28 PM   #76
Irrational
A Kobold Labourer
Ok love the UI but having one slight problem. in the upper right by my minimap is what appears to be a roledex icon with a bar next to it. whenever I click it it gives me a message that tells me, "You presently have an open ticket. choose an option." the options are to edit my customer service ticket or to abandon it. no matter which choice I make it never goes away. Any idea's? Screenshot below.

08-17-08, 07:27 AM   #77
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I have heard about this, (As the notice above states, I am not currently able to play.) But from the simple information that i have gathered its because not all of the addons are up to date. (I havent been able to release an update in about 2 months due to me moving. So perhaps try updating the various addons?

PS. I will be moving back into a city for school in about 2 weeks, it is at this point that I will be re-releasing the UI fully updated.

PPS. I am attempting to make the UI much much more efficient, only problem is that i have to learn to write addons myself, Once I become a little more "Learned?" then I'll be compressing the entire UI into just a few addons VS the 50+ that it is now.

08-18-08, 08:25 PM   #78
Magistar
A Murloc Raider
Keybindings help please

Thanks for the great interface, I just switched from Mazzle and I'm loving this! Since I'm a big keyboard player and like to have all my spells binded, what does the "m5" "m4" "sm4" "cm5" "cm4" inside the buttons on the left hand side of the interface stand for?

Thanks

08-19-08, 09:26 AM   #79
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for the great interface, I just switched from Mazzle and I'm loving this! Since I'm a big keyboard player and like to have all my spells binded, what does the "m5" "m4" "sm4" "cm5" "cm4" inside the buttons on the left hand side of the interface stand for?

Thanks
Well I think that using mouse buttons is much faster then reaching for the "7" - "=" keys. These buttons therefore use the mouse buttons with a combination of modifier keys. Another reason is that your thumb will pretty much never leave the Mb4 and Mb5 spot making them ideal for quick response actions such as:

Blink or Frost Nova (for my mage)
Commonly used seals (My Paladin)
Fear (Warlock)
Hunters Mark, Feign Death (Hunter)

Then with the combination of shift and control since your hand will almost always be over these buttons it makes it another good choice for keys.

anywho.... Diagram

08-19-08, 07:16 PM   #80
Magistar
A Murloc Raider
Mouse buttons usage

[quote=0Blackmage0;99448]Well I think that using mouse buttons is much faster then reaching for the "7" - "=" keys. These buttons therefore use the mouse buttons with a combination of modifier keys. Another reason is that your thumb will pretty much never leave the Mb4 and Mb5 spot making them ideal for quick response actions such as:

Blink or Frost Nova (for my mage)
Commonly used seals (My Paladin)
Fear (Warlock)
Hunters Mark, Feign Death (Hunter)

Then with the combination of shift and control since your hand will almost always be over these buttons it makes it another good choice for keys.

Thanks for your response, I think I'll try this, it does make sense that using the mouse buttons would be quicker. Thanks for a great UI!

Magistar

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Genesis UI Suggestion/Help Thread