03-04-07, 01:39 AM   #921
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by lothlann
I tried that just now. I loaded everything how i want it on my priest using the default profile. I then changed to my bank char (warlock) and mazzified her but the default Fubar layout is differant, how can i make it the same as my priest's?

Also is there any easy way to make my settings for things like Sacred Buff and SCT (think i know ho wto do that one as i used it before i installed this UI) the same as my priest's?
If you remazzify, you reset the settings. If you customize things, either create a new profile or don't remazzify that add-on. SCT has a profile mechanism too.

As for the other questions, those are all covered in the known issues or elsewhere in this thread.

03-04-07, 05:34 AM   #922
lothlann
An Aku'mai Servant
So i everytime i mazzify one char i have to reset all my chars to how i like them?

03-04-07, 06:51 AM   #923
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No. If the add-on uses global settings, then the Mazzifier will only configure that add-on on the first character you mazzify. If it uses per-character settings, then whatever you do on one character won't affect the other.

Now if you *force* it to re-mazzify an add-on that uses global settings, then yes, it will overwrite changes you made.

03-04-07, 07:42 AM   #924
Donno
A Defias Bandit
Key bindings

MazzleUI stole my keybindings. The readme said if I wanted to go back to my old UI, to delete WTF and Interface folders and replace them with my backed up ones. I did this. My keybindings are now all messed up, and action bars are not showing properly. Is my old info stored somewhere? You should really be able to backup your old settings, I just can't be arsed to change everything I've built up to suit me perfectly.

03-04-07, 08:08 AM   #925
rynoia
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Fact
Great UI, im boggled at the amount of features you squezed just one question,

When i try to add more buttons to bongos bars, resize them change columns etc, all the bars snap back to the original locatons that the ui had them at, is this a option im not turning off or is it a bug?

Not a major major deal just tedious for making adjustments to the bars

thanks for your help in advance

Fact
I'm getting the same exact thing and in addition to that when I tell it to show NPC Names it does but then always resets to not show them again. Is there an update I'm missing or something to make it keep the settings I give it?

I <3 this UI it has SO much squeezed into one package and is still fairly easy to use.

03-04-07, 09:41 AM   #926
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Read the known issues.

03-04-07, 09:58 AM   #927
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Donno
MazzleUI stole my keybindings. The readme said if I wanted to go back to my old UI, to delete WTF and Interface folders and replace them with my backed up ones. I did this. My keybindings are now all messed up, and action bars are not showing properly. Is my old info stored somewhere? You should really be able to backup your old settings, I just can't be arsed to change everything I've built up to suit me perfectly.
Donno, spell/key bindings are stored on the server. When you bounce around between UI's or switching back to the default Blizz UI the spells/buttons will have to be replaced by you. The same as if you use more than 1 computer and the same character and change the placement on that computer it will effect the placement on the other computer. Using your backed up WTF and Interface folder will give you your previous UI/Addon's the way you had them setup but you will have to re-place your buttons and bindings since they were changed since you had the old UI/Addon's running.

Hope this helps

03-04-07, 10:26 AM   #928
Donno
A Defias Bandit
If i want to try muzzle again, is there any way to not have it change all the key bindings, and not do anything that I can't reverse?

03-04-07, 01:02 PM   #929
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Donno
If i want to try muzzle again, is there any way to not have it change all the key bindings, and not do anything that I can't reverse?
even with the custom layouts you have to place keybindings/button/spells and in doing so change them on the server ( take into mind its not a mazzleui issue its the server that stores this info ) and then if you switch back to your previous UI the bindings will be changed and the spell locations also.

Can I ask what is it that you don't like about the UI that would make you want to change back ?

03-04-07, 01:28 PM   #930
Donno
A Defias Bandit
I didn't like how it changed EVERYTHING in my UI setup. Generally I'm not big on setting up stuff, now I had to read tons of info, there was a 100 different addons I had no idea whatsoever what they were doing, etc. I like keeping track of things, and when it becomes too much I just can't handle it. I might give it another shot someday, you never know.

03-04-07, 01:29 PM   #931
RallyPalle
A Murloc Raider
Bagwindows

Hi

For some reason the standard blizzard bar for bags have shown up. How do i get rid of that?

Thanks in adavnace
RallyPalle

03-04-07, 01:49 PM   #932
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by RallyPalle
Hi

For some reason the standard blizzard bar for bags have shown up. How do i get rid of that?

Thanks in adavnace
RallyPalle

That should not happen. My guess is that it's just the Bongos bag bar. Left click on the MazzleUI text to toggle it.

If it isn't, post a screenshot.

03-04-07, 03:46 PM   #933
RallyPalle
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

That should not happen. My guess is that it's just the Bongos bag bar. Left click on the MazzleUI text to toggle it.

If it isn't, post a screenshot.
Made an update and that fixed it. Have also had some problems that Blizzards on portraits appears and then i have to make a update to get it to disapear

//Rallypalle

03-04-07, 11:50 PM   #934
Romie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi, i have one small issue.

Using itemrack or the trinket addon i cant swap my last trinket slot using either of these mods and i have to manually do it using my character screen and my bags.

Ive tried updating both the mods and disabling the trinket one but it still does the same thing.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated,

thanks, Jerome

03-05-07, 03:02 AM   #935
Erkal
A Murloc Raider
Hiya, great mod and all, but i have just 1 bug. when ever i enter a battleground or raid my raid frames go all weird and all over the place, i even have the right resolution config thingo, and its kinda annyoing, as you can see, ill post a screenshot.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3...titled4dc5.png

03-05-07, 06:48 AM   #936
greggerojr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hello, great UI package. I'd like to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work.

I'm having an issue when trying to Mazzify a new character. I go through all the usual set up and hit the Mazzify button and some elements change but it seems to lock up. Text field says something about Phase 1 (its mostly obscured by a black box) and the final button never shows. I have tried deleting the contents of the WTF folder for that char but it reappears. Any insight on this issue? I have upgraded a few of the mods (Can't remember exactly which ones) and also added a few (TheoryCraft, Vbagnon, Auctioneer, Fishing Buddy). Could this cause this? Everything still works fine on my main.

I appreciate any help as looking through the FAQ's I didn't see anything that describes this issue. These support forums have swollen to an almost unusable size.

03-05-07, 12:05 PM   #937
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by greggerojr
Hello, great UI package. I'd like to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work.

I'm having an issue when trying to Mazzify a new character. I go through all the usual set up and hit the Mazzify button and some elements change but it seems to lock up. Text field says something about Phase 1 (its mostly obscured by a black box) and the final button never shows. I have tried deleting the contents of the WTF folder for that char but it reappears. Any insight on this issue? I have upgraded a few of the mods (Can't remember exactly which ones) and also added a few (TheoryCraft, Vbagnon, Auctioneer, Fishing Buddy). Could this cause this? Everything still works fine on my main.

I appreciate any help as looking through the FAQ's I didn't see anything that describes this issue. These support forums have swollen to an almost unusable size.
There IS a question in the FAQ about what to do when you don't get a button to finish the Mazzification. It basically says that you're probably getting an error. You'll need to find out what that error is.

Given what you've described, it could possibly be the fact that you upgraded add-ons before mazzifying. Like the FAQ also says in the question aboug "can I update stuff on my own", that can potentially be an issue. Try a clean install and with no updates and see if it works.

03-05-07, 12:08 PM   #938
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Erkal
Hiya, great mod and all, but i have just 1 bug. when ever i enter a battleground or raid my raid frames go all weird and all over the place, i even have the right resolution config thingo, and its kinda annyoing, as you can see, ill post a screenshot.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3...titled4dc5.png
Read known issues.

03-05-07, 12:08 PM   #939
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Romie
Hi, i have one small issue.

Using itemrack or the trinket addon i cant swap my last trinket slot using either of these mods and i have to manually do it using my character screen and my bags.

Ive tried updating both the mods and disabling the trinket one but it still does the same thing.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated,

thanks, Jerome
Right-click.

03-05-07, 01:23 PM   #940
jasper24
A Murloc Raider
ToT

I was wondering where the ToT comands to show the ToT above the 3d party member is located at.

We have mazzle installed on 2 computers in my house-- and one computer is showing the ToT above the 3d party model-- and the other computer isn't showing it.. (Im sure I goofed something up-- but I can't find where to get it back at)

Thanks

One other question-- is there a way to get more bongos bars? I only show like 3-4 bars (checked in the visible view of bongos) and that other computer that we have it on shows like 7 or so. (Im not if my brother has reinstalled bongos to show more bars or not)

Last edited by jasper24 : 03-05-07 at 01:27 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD