03-24-07, 06:31 PM   #181
minyaen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm.. Any idea on why my castbar isn't showing up? I actually don't remember seeing my casting bar at all since I have had MazzleUI... I'm to the point where all I have left to skin is the casting bar. Is there an option somewhere that turns it on/off?
03-24-07, 06:33 PM   #182
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

The castbar is default bliz castbar so there's no off/on option for it.
03-24-07, 09:02 PM   #183
minyaen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I submitted a little page on Curse gaming for people who wanted to download my theme, which I named "Dungeon"

You can visit it here -> http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/files...-custom-skins/

Leave some feedback!
03-25-07, 07:21 PM   #184
Romie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
very nice work on the skins 123noob but 1 quick question. I have a paladin and a night elf alt. i want the night elf art for my druid but i want it on my paladin. I want to stick to the stock mazzle art for my paladin. atm if i use the night elf theme it does it for all my toons. Is their a way i can make it so the art only works on one character?

Thanks, Jerome
03-25-07, 08:36 PM   #185
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Until there is an option to pick theme per character in the future, you going to have to bare with one type of theme for all characters unless you do not mind switching back and forth the themes when you switch character.
03-25-07, 11:13 PM   #186
Romie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok thanks, maybe ill just use the ne theme for everything then, thanks for the fast reply.
03-26-07, 09:42 PM   #187
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Wow

WOW, lots of beautiful frameworks going on here.

Firstly, I got my guild hooked on MazzleUI and now I have a few ppl coming here to dl some of these themes.

I would LOVE to see one that is Diablo esque, with the health/mana globes /drool

or even a Starcraft-esque one, im a long time player of both and would love to be able to play wow without thinking....hmm, diabloII sure does sound good right about now.
03-26-07, 10:34 PM   #188
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

It is possible to create the DII or SC themes. however, it'll be hard to incorporate the health/mana glove from DII into mazzleUI since that would require you to redo the unitframes.

/edit::: btw... I'm happy to see that this thread have so many people viewing it as well as posts, about 90+ (excluding most of my own posts). This is the first time ever of my forum experience to see that my thread have so many visits

Last edited by 123noob : 03-26-07 at 10:36 PM.
03-27-07, 12:16 AM   #189
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by 123noob
It is possible to create the DII or SC themes. however, it'll be hard to incorporate the health/mana glove from DII into mazzleUI since that would require you to redo the unitframes.

/edit::: btw... I'm happy to see that this thread have so many people viewing it as well as posts, about 90+ (excluding most of my own posts). This is the first time ever of my forum experience to see that my thread have so many visits
I know for me I come back to see how awsome new skins are added to the Best UI out there. Also how can we resist that dancing gnome 123?
03-27-07, 02:11 PM   #190
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

this doesn't have to do with mazzle but it has to do with 123noob.
Are you ever going to update your EQ2 Discord UI ? or maybe make a new version?

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
03-28-07, 03:47 PM   #191
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Thargos
this doesn't have to do with mazzle but it has to do with 123noob.
Are you ever going to update your EQ2 Discord UI ? or maybe make a new version?
Lol I'm always lazy in updating things.... so I learned that it's best to not compiles any at all. I believe I said once in that compilation page about the EQ2 skin, something about auto-adjust and placement into the game etc... I dunno, maybe I'll give it a shot sometimes since I really did like that one.
03-31-07, 06:38 PM   #192
VoodooFX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by 123noob
Well just done with bottom1 art earlier today, but couldn't upload since my school connection is always crappy. Here it is, I noticed not a lot of bones and still need to add in more. But enjoy . And please comments/suggestions. I want to make this one better than my previous ones

I just downloaded your UD theme. What happend to the nice background for the bottom1 and 4 ? it's just gray now
03-31-07, 06:49 PM   #193
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Thats because he is lazy like he just posted j/k
04-03-07, 08:25 AM   #194
VoodooFX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
what is happening with this thread ? it used to be the most viewed and discussed after the sticky ones.

noob, are you still planing on working on some skins ? some of us are still waiting for them, you proved to be too good at this to just drop out on us all

ok, whining off now. about the UD theme, i would have a suggestion. the background is kinda disappointing, you could use a darker thing, and maybe some kind of texture, not just plain grey (i know it's not really plain grey but it looks like it ). you could use some embedded images in the background, kinda like you did on the NE theme, and you were doing for the UD theme (that skull).

thx for teh skins mon

-VoodooFX
04-03-07, 10:42 AM   #195
griffin224
Premium Member

*STICKY*

Mazzle, or other moderator, can we get this thread stickied please? It has an insane amount of views.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?
04-03-07, 06:04 PM   #196
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Lol, thanks for the comments Voodoo and others as well. I am not ditching out in doing themes for MazzleUI at all, but lately I was constantly under pressure in doing researches and exams since the Spring semester is almost over. I still have plans in redoing the UD theme, either a complete remake or heavy modifications, since I know that it is not as perfect as I thought it would have been. Also, as for other themes listed, I will try to do them as well, but all of this will be done not anytime soon. The good thing is that I have been searching through a lot of tutorials on how to make glossy/tech PSD lately during my free time, so I'm hoping that eventually I will finally come up with a good idea on how to fit that theme into MazzleUI.
04-04-07, 03:03 AM   #197
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by griffin224
*STICKY*

Mazzle, or other moderator, can we get this thread stickied please? It has an insane amount of views.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?
Sure, I can do that.

I only wish the known issues thread had half as many views.
04-04-07, 03:24 AM   #198
Froum
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Sure, I can do that.

I only wish the known issues thread had half as many views.
Well, if that could reassure (not sure about the word, but you should see the meaning ^^) you, Mazzle, I find this sticky post (talking about the Known Issues one) very useful, and I have an answer for everything I may encounter in the game as a trouble in it

So thanks again for the UI and for its support.
04-11-07, 03:16 PM   #199
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

Exclamation Programs

Hi, i'm just wondering what programs you use to make these skins, since me and my friend are thinking about the futuristic theme. We got it all worked out in converting from TGA to BLP and back. But, we haven't managed to get the panel semi-transparent. We are using Photoshop CS 2 if i'm remembering it correct.
We would like to know if we could get your permission to edit these files, since we both love this UI.

I'm sorry if this question has come up before but we'd really like to know. Also we apologize for unauthorized reskinning of MazzleUI and it's contents.
04-11-07, 04:24 PM   #200
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by hipjipp
Hi, i'm just wondering what programs you use to make these skins, since me and my friend are thinking about the futuristic theme. We got it all worked out in converting from TGA to BLP and back. But, we haven't managed to get the panel semi-transparent. We are using Photoshop CS 2 if i'm remembering it correct.
We would like to know if we could get your permission to edit these files, since we both love this UI.

I'm sorry if this question has come up before but we'd really like to know. Also we apologize for unauthorized reskinning of MazzleUI and it's contents.
Photoshop can do everything. Just create an alpha channel and make the areas that are completely transparent black and the areas that are semi-transparent gray.

You are welcome to modify my art for your own use.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleExtraSkinsPackage