06-12-07, 02:52 PM   #1
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Pane overlaping

OK this JUST started today and I dotn rememeber doing anything other that enabling eepanels

What is happening that I notice is when I open a store and try on a weapon the dressing room window appears right on top of the store window. This has never happened so IDK what is causing it. Like I said the only thing I did differently was move my map and place an eepanel for chat. I had it installed just never had used it till yesterday

Here is what it is doing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	overlap.JPG
Views:	629
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1191  
06-12-07, 03:10 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Do you use MoveAnything? Disable MA and it will be fixed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-12-07, 03:18 PM   #3
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
NO i dont use MA I was actually thinking about using that to see if that would help.
06-12-07, 03:18 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Nah, MA is what broke frame sliding for me. :P
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-12-07, 03:29 PM   #5
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
LOL i cant even exit out of the Dressing room using [esc] like i could b4
06-12-07, 04:30 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I fear I have to give the obligatory "disable your addons by halves to find the culprit" comment...

06-12-07, 04:39 PM   #7
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Seerah
I fear I have to give the obligatory "disable your addons by halves to find the culprit" comment...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL

Well after trying some thing I noticed (for some strange reason) my vbagaddon when I moved my bat to the top of the screen would cause this to mess it up??? I then moved it back and it allows the dressing room to slide over. Yet i can nto open more than 1 prof panes but i will worry about that later

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pane overlaping